The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-5) visit the No. 25 Louisville Cardinals (10-4) after losing three road games in a row. The Cardinals are favored by 4 points in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Monday, February 1, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 135.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia Tech (+4)||Over (135.5)||Louisville 72 Georgia Tech 69|
- In 50% of their opportunities this season (seven of 14 chances), the Cardinals and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 135.5 points.
- Georgia Tech and its opponents have combined to score more than 135.5 points in 76.9% of their games this season (10 of 13 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 11.3 more points per game (146.8) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.6 more points per game (136.1) than this matchup’s total of 135.5 points.
- The average point total in Cardinals games this season is 1.7 fewer points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
- Yellow Jackets games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.2 points, 13.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cardinals average just 2.4 fewer points per game (69.1) than the Yellow Jackets give up (71.5).
- Louisville has a 6-1 record overall and a 4-0 record against the spread when putting up more than 71.5 points.
- In games Georgia Tech gives up more than 69.1 points, it is 0-4 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Yellow Jackets put up 13.1 more points per game (77.7) than the Cardinals allow (64.6).
- Georgia Tech has put together a 6-0 ATS record and an 8-3 overall record in games it scores more than 64.6 points.
- Louisville is 0-3 against the spread and 0-3 overall when it gives up more than 77.7 points.
- The Cardinals have out-scored their opponents by a total of 63 points this season (4.5 points per game on average), and the Yellow Jackets have put up 81 more points than their opponents on the year (6.2 per game).
Louisville Betting Information
- Louisville has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 6-7-1 record.
- The Cardinals have posted a winning record of 4-3 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- Louisville and its opponents have reached the total 7 times in 14 contests this season.
Georgia Tech Betting Information
- The Yellow Jackets have a 7-6 record against the spread, covering in 53.8% of their outings.
- The Yellow Jackets have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 1-4 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- In most of Georgia Tech’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 13 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Louisville||-6||136.5||-276||+213||Regular Season||64-58 GTECH|
|1/22/2020||Louisville||-13||133.5||-1131||+678||Regular Season||68-64 LOU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-51 LOU|
- Carlik Jones leads the Cardinals in points and assists per game, scoring 17.8 points and distributing 4.6 assists.
- Louisville’s best rebounder is Jae’Lyn Withers, who averages 7.6 boards per game in addition to his 10.3 PPG average.
- David Johnson provides the bulk of the Cardinals’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Jones and JJ Traynor lead the Cardinals on the defensive end, with Jones leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Traynor in blocks averaging 0.7 per contest.
Georgia Tech Leaders
- Jose Alvarado’s points (18.3 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Yellow Jackets’ leaderboards.
- Moses Wright is at the top of the Georgia Tech rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also notches 17.1 points and adds 2.5 assists per game.
- Michael Devoe paces his teammates on the Yellow Jackets with 2.3 made threes per outing.
- Georgia Tech’s leader in steals is Alvarado with 2.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Wright with 1.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED