The Louisville Cardinals (11-5) are at home in ACC action against the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (8-11) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Cardinals are 3.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total is set at 141 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisville (-3.5)||Under (141)||Louisville 72 Notre Dame 68|
- The Cardinals and their opponents have recorded more than 141 points in 43.8% of their outings this year (seven of 16 opportunities).
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to score at least 141 points in 52.6% of their matchups this season (10 of 19 opportunities).
- The Cardinals and the Fighting Irish combine to average 0.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 141 set for this matchup.
- The Cardinals and the Fighting Irish have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game than the point total of 141 set in this outing.
- The average total the Cardinals have had set in matchups this season is 6.1 less points than this outing’s point total.
- The average over/under for Fighting Irish games this season is 3.2 more points than the point total of 141 in this outing.
Louisville Betting Information
- The Cardinals have struggled to an extent against the spread this year, posting a 7-8-1 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the Cardinals have fared well against the spread, compiling a 6-5 record.
- Louisville and its foes have combined to cover the total in 8 of 16 games this year (50%).
Notre Dame Betting Information
- The Fighting Irish have a winning record against the spread, going 10-9 ATS (covering 52.6% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Fighting Irish have a record ATS of 3-1.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their games this year — 8 of 19 (42.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-64 LOU|
|3/3/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-61 LOU|
- The leader in points and assists for the Cardinals is Carlik Jones, who scores 17.1 points and distributes 4.5 assists per game.
- Jae’Lyn Withers is Louisville’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 7.6 boards in each contest while scoring 9.6 points per game.
- David Johnson’s 1.8 threes per game leads the Cardinals.
- Jones is the Cardinals leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while JJ Traynor leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Notre Dame Leaders
- Nate Laszewski records 15.0 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Fighting Irish, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Fighting Irish’s top assist machine is Prentiss Hubb with a stat line of 6.2 assists, 13.7 points, and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Hubb is the most prolific from deep for the Fighting Irish, hitting 2.4 threes per game.
- Notre Dame’s leader in steals is Cormac Ryan with 1.1 per game, and its leader in blocks is Juwan Durham with 1.9 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED