The Louisville Cardinals (11-4) host the Syracuse Orange (12-6) in a matchup of ACC teams at KFC Yum! Center, beginning at 6:30 PM ET on Wednesday, February 17, 2021. The Cardinals are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under of 141 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Louisville (-4)||Under (141)||Louisville 73 Syracuse 67|
- In six of 15 games (40%) this year, the Cardinals and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s point total of 141 points.
- Syracuse and its opponents have added up to score at least 141 points in 55.6% of their matchups this season (10 of 18 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 5.1 more points per game (146.1) than this game’s over/under of 141 points.
- The Cardinals and the Orange have seen their opponents average a combined 6.4 less points per game than the over/under of 141 set in this matchup.
- The Cardinals average point total in outings this season is 133.7, 7.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Orange games this season is 6.1 more points than the point total of 141 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 69.5 points per game the Cardinals average are just 0.9 fewer points than the Orange allow (70.4).
- When Louisville scores more than 70.4 points, it is 8-1 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- When Syracuse gives up more than 69.5 points, it is 1-7 against the spread and 3-5 overall.
- The Orange’s 76.6 points per game are 12.4 more points than the 64.2 the Cardinals give up.
- Syracuse is 6-0 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it scores more than 64.2 points.
- Louisville’s record is 0-3 overall and 0-3 against the spread when it gives up more than 76.6 points to its opponents.
- The Cardinals have scored a total of 79 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 5.3 per game), and the Orange have out-scored opponents by 111 points on the season (6.2 more per game).
Louisville Betting Information
- The Cardinals have been an even bet against the spread this season at 7-7-1.
- The Cardinals fare well when favored by at least 4 points, posting a 5-3 record against the spread.
- Louisville and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 7 of 15 games this season (46.7%).
Syracuse Betting Information
- Syracuse has a losing record against the spread, going 6-11 ATS (covering only 35.3% of the time).
- The Orange have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 3-6 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- Syracuse and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this season — 9 of 17 (52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Louisville||-9||144.5||-477||+347||Regular Season||90-66 LOU|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-49 SYRA|
- The Cardinals leader in points and assists is Carlik Jones, who scores 17.4 points per game along with 4.9 assists.
- Jae’Lyn Withers leads Louisville in rebounding, pulling down 7.6 boards per game while also scoring 10.0 points a contest.
- David Johnson connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- Jones is Louisville’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while JJ Traynor leads them in blocks with 0.7 per contest.
- Alan Griffin is the top scorer for the Orange with 15.6 points per game. He also adds 6.7 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Syracuse leaders in rebounding and assists are Quincy Guerrier with 9.0 rebounds per game (he also adds 15.5 points and 0.9 assists per game) and Joseph Girard III with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.8 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Griffin leads the Orange in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 made threes per game.
- Kadary Richmond (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Syracuse while Griffin (1.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED