The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (8-3) are 8-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the Bradley Braves (9-5) on Sunday, January 24, 2021 at Carver Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 63.6% of their games this season (seven of 11 chances), the Ramblers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s point total of 128 points.
- Bradley has played in 10 games this year (out of 14 total matchups — 71.4% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 128 points.
- These two teams average a combined 146.2 points per game, 18.2 more points than the total of 128 set for this game.
- The Ramblers and the Braves have seen their opponents average a combined 8.3 fewer points per game than the point total of 128 set in this matchup.
- The average total the Ramblers have had set in matchups this year is two more points than this outing’s point total.
- Braves games this season have averaged a total of 135.9 points, 7.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- Loyola Chicago is good against the spread, going 7-3 on the season.
- The Ramblers have posted a winning record of 5-1 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have combined to cover the total in 5 of 10 games this season (50%).
Bradley Betting Information
- The Braves have an 8-3 record against the spread, covering in 72.7% of their outings.
- The Braves have fared well as an 8-point underdog, going 3-2 against the spread when they are at least 8-point underdogs.
- The Braves and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 11 (63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Bradley||-2.5||131||-149||+119||Regular Season||67-66 LOYCH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-51 LOYCH|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- The Ramblers leader in points and rebounds is Cameron Krutwig, who scores 15.0 points and grabs 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Braden Norris leads Loyola Chicago in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 6.8 points per contest.
- Norris provides the most three-point shooting production for the Ramblers. He makes 1.8 threes per game.
- Marquise Kennedy is Loyola Chicago’s leader in steals, averaging 1.2 steals per game, while Krutwig leads them in blocks with 1.1 per contest.
- Elijah Childs sits atop the Braves leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.6 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- The Braves’ leading assist machine is Sean East with a stat line of 4.3 assists, 8.5 points, and 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Ville Tahvanainen contributes the bulk of the Braves’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game to pace the squad.
- Terry Nolan Jr. (1.5 steals per game) and Ari Boya (1.4 blocks per game) pace the Braves in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED