The No. 22 Loyola Chicago Ramblers (14-3) are favored (-4.5) to extend a 10-game win streak when they visit the Drake Bulldogs (14-1) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at The Knapp Center. The matchup airs on ESPN2. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Drake (+4.5)||Over (133)||Drake 69 Loyola Chicago 67|
- The Ramblers and their opponents have scored at least 133 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 17 opportunities (35.3%) this year.
- Drake has played in 11 games this year (out of 15 total matchups — 73.3% of chances) where they and their opponents combined to score at least 133 points.
- The Ramblers and the Bulldogs combine to average 19.9 more points per game than the over/under of 133 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 120.5 points per game, 12.5 less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under the Ramblers have had set in matchups this year is 5.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulldogs games this season have averaged a total of 146.1 points, 13.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- The Ramblers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 10-5-1 record.
- The Ramblers have posted a winning record of 10-3-1 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or bigger.
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have reached the over/under in just 7 of 16 games this season (43.8%).
Drake Betting Information
- Drake has covered the spread in greater than half of its contests, going 9-3 ATS.
- When they are at least 4.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have fared well, going 7-3 against the spread.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/25/2020||Loyola Chicago||-7||131||-332||+252||Regular Season||64-60 LOYCH|
|1/7/2020||Drake||-1.5||132||-125||+103||Regular Season||65-62 DRAKE|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-64 LOYCH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-74 LOYCH|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Ramblers is Cameron Krutwig, who averages 15.5 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Braden Norris leads the Ramblers in assists, averaging 2.9 per game while also scoring 7.1 points per contest.
- Norris’ 1.6 threes per game leads the Ramblers.
- The Loyola Chicago steals leader is Lucas Williamson, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Krutwig, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
- Shanquan Hemphill is the top scorer for the Bulldogs with 14.1 points per game. He also tacks on 6.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Drake’s leader in rebounds is Darnell Brodie with 7.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Roman Penn with 5.6 per game.
- D.J. Wilkins’ 2.3 made threes per game lead the Bulldogs.
- Garrett Sturtz (1.4 steals per game) and Tremell Murphy (0.7 blocks per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends