Joseph Yesufu leads the Drake Bulldogs (25-3) into a matchup with the No. 20 Loyola Chicago Ramblers (23-4) after scoring 25 points in a 71-69 win over Missouri State. The Ramblers are 6.5-point favorites in the game on Sunday, March 7, 2021, which tips off at 2:10 PM ET on CBS. The matchup has an over/under of 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 10 of 27 games (37%) this season, the Ramblers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 129.5 points.
- Drake and its opponents have combined to score at least 129.5 points in 82.1% of their matchups this season (23 of 28 opportunities).
- The Ramblers and the Bulldogs combine to average 19.8 more points per game than the total of 129.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 119.5 points per game, 10.0 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total in Ramblers games this year is 2.9 less points than the total of 129.5 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Bulldogs games this year is 12.6 more points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 71.4 points per game the Ramblers average are 7.1 more points than the Bulldogs allow (64.3).
- Loyola Chicago is 19-2 overall and 13-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 64.3 points.
- Drake has a 1-4 record against the spread and a 3-2 record overall when allowing more than 71.4 points.
- The Bulldogs’ 77.9 points per game are 22.7 more points than the 55.2 the Ramblers allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 55.2 points, Drake is 18-0-1 against the spread and 24-2 overall.
- Loyola Chicago’s record is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when it allows more than 77.9 points.
- The Ramblers have totaled 437 more points than their opponents this season (16.2 per game on average), and the Bulldogs have scored 380 more points than their opponents (13.6 per game).
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- The Ramblers have been solid against the spread this season, earning a 15-9-1 record.
- The Ramblers fare well when favored by at least 6.5 points, posting a 13-6-1 record against the spread.
- Loyola Chicago has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 11 times in 25 contests (44%).
Drake Betting Information
- Drake has covered the spread in more than half of its outings, going 19-5-1 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have fared well, going 11-4-1 against the spread.
- Drake has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this season (15 out of 25 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2021||Loyola Chicago||-5.5||132||-246||+198||Regular Season||51-50 DRAKE|
|2/13/2021||Loyola Chicago||-3.5||132.5||-178||+147||Regular Season||81-54 LOYCH|
|2/25/2020||Loyola Chicago||-7||131||-332||+252||Regular Season||64-60 LOYCH|
|1/7/2020||Drake||-1.5||132||-125||+103||Regular Season||65-62 DRAKE|
|2/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||86-64 LOYCH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||85-74 LOYCH|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- The Ramblers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Cameron Krutwig, who puts up 14.8 points, 6.7 boards and 3.0 assists per game.
- Braden Norris contributes the bulk of the Ramblers’ three-point shooting production. He hits 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- The Loyola Chicago steals leader is Lucas Williamson, who averages 1.5 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Krutwig, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Shanquan Hemphill puts up 14.1 points per game to be the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- Darnell Brodie is at the top of the Bulldogs rebounding leaderboard with 7.1 rebounds per game, and Roman Penn leads the squad in assists with 5.5 per contest.
- D.J. Wilkins contributes the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.2 threes per game to pace the team.
- Penn (1.4 steals per game) and Tremell Murphy (0.9 blocks per game) pace the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED