The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (12-3) are heavily favored (-20.5) to build on an eight-game winning streak when they host the Evansville Purple Aces (5-6) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at Joseph J. Gentile Center. The over/under is set at 121.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Evansville (+20.5)||Over (121.5)||Loyola Chicago 75 Evansville 56|
- In 10 of 15 outings (66.7%) this year, the Ramblers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 121.5 points.
- Evansville and its opponents have combined to score at least 121.5 points in 81.8% of their matchups this year (nine of 11 opportunities).
- The two teams average a combined 13.2 more points per game (134.7) than this matchup’s total of 121.5 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 123.6 points per game, 2.1 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Ramblers games this year is 6.2 more points than the over/under of 121.5 in this matchup.
- Purple Aces games this year have averaged a total of 130.6 points, 9.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- The Ramblers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 10-3-1 record.
- The Ramblers have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -20.5 or bigger.
- The Ramblers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 5 of 14 contests this season, a rate of 35.7%
Evansville Betting Information
- Evansville has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 4-7 ATS.
- In most of Purple Aces games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 11 games, 36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Loyola Chicago||-8.5||124.5||-448||+330||Regular Season||73-66 LOYCH|
|1/11/2020||Loyola Chicago||-12||132||-910||+593||Regular Season||78-44 LOYCH|
|2/20/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-58 LOYCH|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-48 EVANS|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- The Ramblers leader in points and rebounds is Cameron Krutwig, who scores 15.2 points and grabs 5.8 boards per game.
- Braden Norris leads Loyola Chicago in assists, averaging 3.1 per game while also scoring 6.3 points per contest.
- Norris’ 1.6 made threes per game lead the Ramblers.
- Lucas Williamson and Krutwig lead Loyola Chicago on the defensive end, with Williamson leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Krutwig in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- Jawaun Newton sits at the top of the Purple Aces scoring leaderboard with 12.8 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and averages 2.5 assists per game.
- Jax Levitch is atop the Purple Aces rebounding leaderboard with 5.6 rebounds per game, and Shamar Givance leads the squad in assists with 4.1 per outing.
- Noah Frederking is consistent from deep and leads the Purple Aces with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Givance (1.5 steals per game) and Evan Kuhlman (0.8 blocks per game) lead the Purple Aces in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED