The No. 21 Loyola Chicago Ramblers (19-4) host the Southern Illinois Salukis (11-11) after winning nine home games in a row. The Ramblers are heavy favorites by 19 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 26, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is 124.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Ramblers and their opponents have combined for 124.5 points — this matchup’s point total — in 13 of 23 opportunities (56.5%) this year.
- Southern Illinois and its opponents have combined to score more than 124.5 points in 17 of 22 games (77.3%) this year.
- The Ramblers and the Salukis combine to average 14.7 more points per game than the total of 124.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 fewer points per game (124.3) than this matchup’s total of 124.5 points.
- The Ramblers average point total in matchups this year is 128.1, 3.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Salukis games this season is 11.0 more points than the point total of 124.5 in this outing.
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- Strong against the spread this season, the Ramblers have covered 13 times in 21 contests.
- When favored by at least 19 points, the Ramblers have compiled a 1-1 record ATS.
- Loyola Chicago and its opponents have converted the over just 10 times in 21 (47.6%) games this season.
Southern Illinois Betting Information
- The Salukis have a 9-10-2 record against the spread, covering in only 42.9% of their contests.
- Southern Illinois has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 42.9% of matchups this year (9 out of 21 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Loyola Chicago||-4||119.5||-189||+152||Regular Season||68-63 SILL|
|1/16/2020||Loyola Chicago||-10||119||-617||+432||Regular Season||64-48 LOYCH|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||63-53 SILL|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-50 LOYCH|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- Cameron Krutwig leads the Ramblers in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 15.0 points, pulling down 6.6 boards and dishing out 3.0 assists per game.
- Braden Norris leads the Ramblers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.5 threes per game.
- Lucas Williamson and Krutwig lead Loyola Chicago on the defensive end, with Williamson leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Krutwig in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
Southern Illinois Leaders
- Lance Jones’ points (12.9 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Salukis’ leaderboards.
- Kyler Filewich grabs 5.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 7.2 points per game and adds 1.5 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Southern Illinois rebounding leaderboard.
- Jones’ 1.9 made threes per game lead the Salukis.
- Southern Illinois’ leader in steals is Jones (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Filewich (0.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED