The Valparaiso Crusaders (3-8) are expected to continue a four-game losing streak when they host the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (7-3) as 12-point underdogs at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Athletics-Recreation Center. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup’s over/under is set at 132.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Valparaiso (+12)||Over (132.5)||Loyola Chicago 73 Valparaiso 64|
- The Ramblers and their opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 60% of their games this season (six of 10 opportunities).
- Valparaiso and its opponents have combined to score more than 132.5 points in 63.6% of their games this year (seven of 11 chances).
- These two teams average a combined 141.9 points per game, 9.4 more points than the total of 132.5 set for this game.
- The Ramblers and the Crusaders have seen their opponents average a combined 2.7 less points per game than the point total of 132.5 set for this game.
- The average point total for Ramblers games this year is 0.9 fewer points than the over/under of 132.5 in this matchup.
- The average total in Crusaders games this year is 7.7 more points than the point total of 132.5 for this outing.
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- Loyola Chicago has been strong against the spread, going 6-3 on the season.
- When favored by at least 12 points, the Ramblers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- In 5 of 9 (55.6%) contests this season, Loyola Chicago and its opponents have hit the total.
Valparaiso Betting Information
- The Crusaders have a 1-6-1 record against the spread, covering in only 12.5% of their outings.
- Valparaiso and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this season — 4 of 8.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/6/2020||Loyola Chicago||-5.5||128||-243||+192||Conference Tournament||74-73 VALP|
|2/9/2020||Loyola Chicago||-8.5||132.5||-433||+323||Regular Season||70-68 LOYCH|
|12/30/2019||Loyola Chicago||-3.5||137||-174||+142||Regular Season||66-63 LOYCH|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-51 LOYCH|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-54 LOYCH|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- Cameron Krutwig leads the Ramblers in scoring and rebounding, tallying 15.0 points and 5.9 boards per game.
- Braden Norris leads the Ramblers in assists, averaging 3.2 per game while also scoring 7.1 points per contest.
- Norris leads the Ramblers in three-point shooting with an average of 1.8 made threes per game.
- The Loyola Chicago steals leader is Marquise Kennedy, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Krutwig, who compiles 1.2 rejections per contest.
- Ben Krikke racks up 11.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Crusaders.
- Valparaiso’s leader in rebounds is Donovan Clay with 4.8 per game, and its leader in assists is Daniel Sackey with 4.0 per game.
- Connor Barrett makes 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Crusaders.
- Valparaiso’s leader in steals is Nick Robinson (1.5 per game), and its leader in blocks is Clay (1.5 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview