The No. 22 Loyola Chicago Ramblers (15-4) are heavy favorites (-20.5) as they attempt to continue a five-game home win streak when they square off against the Valparaiso Crusaders (8-14) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at Joseph J. Gentile Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 128.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Valparaiso (+20.5)||Over (128.5)||Loyola Chicago 76 Valparaiso 56|
- In 42.1% of their opportunities this season (eight of 19 chances), the Ramblers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- Valparaiso has combined with its opponents to score more than 128.5 points in 15 of 22 outings (68.2%) this season.
- The two teams average a combined 9.0 more points per game (137.5) than this matchup’s total of 128.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 3.0 less points per game (125.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 128.5 points.
- The Ramblers average point total in matchups this season is 126.4, 2.1 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Crusaders this season is 8.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Chicago Betting Information
- The Ramblers have been strong against the spread this season, earning an 11-6-1 record.
- The Ramblers have posted a winning record of 1-0 against the spread when the spread is -20.5 or higher.
- The Ramblers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 8 of 18 games (44.4%).
Valparaiso Betting Information
- Valparaiso has a losing record against the spread, going 7-11-1 ATS (covering just 36.8% of the time).
- The Crusaders and their opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 6 of 19 (31.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Loyola Chicago||-11.5||131||-800||+546||Regular Season||75-39 LOYCH|
|3/6/2020||Loyola Chicago||-5.5||128||-243||+192||Conference Tournament||74-73 VALP|
|2/9/2020||Loyola Chicago||-8.5||132.5||-433||+323||Regular Season||70-68 LOYCH|
|12/30/2019||Loyola Chicago||-3.5||137||-174||+142||Regular Season||66-63 LOYCH|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||56-51 LOYCH|
|1/15/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-54 LOYCH|
Loyola Chicago Leaders
- The Ramblers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Cameron Krutwig, who averages 15.0 points, 6.6 boards and 3.0 assists per game.
- Braden Norris’ 1.5 threes per game leads the Ramblers.
- Lucas Williamson and Krutwig lead the Ramblers on the defensive end, with Williamson leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Krutwig in blocks averaging 1.0 per contest.
- Ben Krikke is at the top of the Crusaders scoring leaderboard with 12.4 points per game. He also grabs 4.1 rebounds and dishes out 0.9 assists per game.
- Donovan Clay is at the top of the Crusaders rebounding leaderboard with 5.5 rebounds per game, and Daniel Sackey leads the squad in assists with 3.9 per contest.
- Connor Barrett knocks down 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Crusaders.
- Valparaiso’s leader in steals is Sackey (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Clay (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends