The Loyola Marymount Lions (6-4) are 9.5-point favorites as they try to extend a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the San Diego Toreros (1-4) on Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at Gersten Pavilion. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-9.5||100||-120||134.5||-110||-110||-490||365|
|Loyola Marymount (CA) (-9.5)||Over (134.5)||Loyola Marymount (CA) 76 San Diego 60|
- In four of 10 outings (40%) this season, the Lions and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- In three of five opportunities (60%) this season, San Diego and its opponents have combined to score at least 134.5 points.
- The Lions and the Toreros combine to average 2.7 fewer points per game than the over/under of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 141.6 points per game, 7.1 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Lions average point total in matchups this year is 135.2, 0.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Toreros games this year have averaged a total of 138.2 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- The Lions have gone 4-4-1 against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 9.5 points, the Lions have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- The Lions have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 9 contests this season, a rate of 33.3%
San Diego Betting Information
- San Diego has a losing record against the spread, going 1-3 ATS (covering just 25% of the time).
- San Diego and its opponents have hit the over in half of their games this year — 2 of 4.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Conference Tournament||75-61 LOYMRY|
|1/2/2020||San Diego||-2||129||-137||+112||Regular Season||64-58 LOYMRY|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-63 SD|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-58 SD|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Lions is Eli Scott, who tallies 15.0 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game.
- Joe Quintana contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Lions. He knocks down 2.0 threes per game.
- The Loyola Marymount (CA) steals leader is Quintana, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Mattias Markusson, who compiles 0.7 rejections per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra averages 15.2 points per game to be the top scorer for the Toreros.
- The San Diego leaders in rebounding and assists are Yauhen Massalski with 7.8 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.8 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Ben Pyle with 2.0 assists per game (he also tacks on 3.5 points and 2.3 rebounds per game).
- Calcaterra makes more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Toreros, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.0 per contest.
- The Toreros’ leader in steals is Marion Humphrey with 1.4 per game, and Massalski is their leader in blocks with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview