The San Diego Toreros (2-6) host the Loyola Marymount Lions (8-6) after losing three home games in a row. The Lions are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 30, 2021. The over/under is set at 133.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-3.5||-113||-109||133.5||-108||-113||-175||143|
|Loyola Marymount (CA) (-3.5)||Over (133.5)||Loyola Marymount (CA) 73 San Diego 65|
- In six of 14 games (42.9%) this season, the Lions and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s point total of 133.5 points.
- San Diego and its opponents have added up to score more than 133.5 points in 75% of their games this year (six of eight opportunities).
- These two teams average a combined 134.5 points per game, 1.0 more point than the over/under of 133.5 set for this game.
- The Lions and the Toreros have seen their opponents average a combined 8.2 more points per game than the point total of 133.5 set for this game.
- The Lions average point total in outings this season is 134.6, 1.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Toreros games this year is 8.0 more points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 5-7-1 record.
- The Lions have posted a losing record of 2-4 against the spread when the spread is -3.5 or higher.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 6 times in 13 contests (46.2%).
San Diego Betting Information
- The Toreros have a 4-3 record against the spread, covering in 57.1% of their outings.
- The Toreros have fared well as a 3.5-point underdog, going 1-0 against the spread when they are at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- San Diego and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 4 of 7 (57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/19/2021||Loyola Marymount (CA)||-9.5||135.5||-533||+391||Regular Season||72-69 LOYMRY|
|3/5/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Conference Tournament||75-61 LOYMRY|
|1/2/2020||San Diego||-2||129||-137||+112||Regular Season||64-58 LOYMRY|
|2/7/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-63 SD|
|1/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||71-58 SD|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- The Lions leader in points, rebounds and assists is Eli Scott, who puts up 16.1 points, 8.6 boards and 3.7 assists per game.
- Joe Quintana paces his teammates on the Lions with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- The Loyola Marymount (CA) steals leader is Quintana, who averages 1.0 steal per game, while its blocks leader is Mattias Markusson, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
San Diego Leaders
- Joey Calcaterra sits at the top of the Toreros scoring leaderboard with 12.9 points per game. He also grabs 3.1 rebounds and dishes out 1.7 assists per game.
- The Toreros’ leader in rebounds is Yauhen Massalski with 7.8 per outing, and their leader in assists is Finn Sullivan with 2.9 per game.
- Frankie Hughes leads the Toreros in three-point shooting with an average of 1.9 made threes per game.
- San Diego’s leader in steals is Marion Humphrey with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Massalski with 2.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED