The Loyola Marymount Lions (7-5) are at home in WCC play against the Santa Clara Broncos (8-3) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 7:00 PM ET. The Lions are 4-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The over/under is 130.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-4||-113||-109||130.5||-108||-113||-190||154|
|Loyola Marymount (CA) (-4)||Over (130.5)||Loyola Marymount (CA) 70 Santa Clara 62|
- The Lions and their opponents have put up at least 130.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of 12 games (50%) this year.
- Santa Clara and its opponents have combined to score at least 130.5 points in five of 11 games (45.5%) this season.
- These two teams average a combined 134.4 points per game, 3.9 more points than the over/under of 130.5 set for this game.
- The Lions and the Broncos have seen their opponents average a combined 0.8 more points per game than the point total of 130.5 set in this outing.
- The average total the Lions have had set in matchups this season is 4.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Broncos games this season have averaged a total of 130.8 points, 0.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Information
- The Lions have struggled a bit against the spread this year, posting a 4-6-1 record.
- The Lions have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -4 or higher.
- Loyola Marymount (CA) and its opponents have hit the over/under in just 5 of 11 games this season (45.5%).
Santa Clara Betting Information
- Santa Clara has a losing record against the spread, going 4-5 ATS (covering only 44.4% of the time).
- The Broncos have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 4-point underdog.
- Santa Clara and its opponents have hit the over in less than half of their matchups this season — 4 of 9 (44.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Santa Clara||-7.5||136||-362||+273||Regular Season||65-59 LOYMRY|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-70 LOYMRY|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||69-61 LOYMRY|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Leaders
- Eli Scott leads the Lions in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 16.5 points, grabbing 8.8 boards and dishing out 3.5 assists per game.
- Joe Quintana connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.0 per game.
- Quintana is the Lions leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Mattias Markusson leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Santa Clara Leaders
- The Broncos’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Josip Vrankic with 14.0 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- Santa Clara’s assist leader is Keshawn Justice with 2.1 per game. He also averages 11.0 points per game and tacks on 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Justice’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Broncos.
- Santa Clara’s leader in steals is Jalen Williams (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Jaden Bediako (1.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED