Cameron Thomas leads the LSU Tigers (13-6) into a matchup with the Auburn Tigers (11-11) after putting up 25 points in a 78-65 win over Tennessee. The LSU Tigers are 4.5-point favorites in the matchup on Saturday, February 20, 2021, which starts at 4:00 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s over/under is set at 162.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|LSU (-4.5)||Under (162)||LSU 80 Auburn 75|
- In nine of 19 outings (47.4%) this season, the LSU Tigers and their opponents have scored no less than this matchup’s point total of 162 points.
- Auburn has combined with its opponents to score at least 162 points in 10 of 22 games (45.5%) this year.
- These two teams average a combined 160.8 points per game, 1.2 fewer points than the total of 162 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 150.1 points per game, 11.9 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The average point total for LSU Tigers games this year is 5.9 fewer points than the over/under of 162 in this matchup.
- The average over/under for Auburn Tigers games this season is 7.1 less points than the point total of 162 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The LSU Tigers record six more points per game (82) than the Auburn Tigers allow (76).
- When LSU totals more than 76 points, it is 12-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Auburn is 4-5-1 against the spread and 3-7 overall when giving up more than 82 points.
- The Auburn Tigers’ 78.8 points per game are only 4.7 more points than the 74.1 the LSU Tigers allow to opponents.
- Auburn has put together a 6-0-1 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 74.1 points.
- LSU has an ATS record of 1-8 and a 5-4 record overall when its opponents score more than 78.8 points.
- The LSU Tigers have out-scored their opponents by a total of 150 points this season (7.9 points per game on average), and the Auburn Tigers have put up 61 more points than their opponents on the year (2.8 per game).
LSU Betting Information
- The LSU Tigers have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, putting up an 8-11 record.
- The LSU Tigers have posted a losing record of 4-5 against the spread when the spread is -4.5 or higher.
- The LSU Tigers have failed to combine with their opponents to reach the over/under just 7 times in 19 games this season.
Auburn Betting Information
- Auburn has a 10-9-2 record against the spread, covering in 47.6% of their matchups.
- The Auburn Tigers have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 2-4-1 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Auburn and its opponents have hit the over in fewer than half of their matchups this year — 10 of 21 (47.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/8/2020||Auburn||-5.5||153.5||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-90 AUBURN|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-78 LSU|
- The LSU Tigers scoring leader is Thomas, who averages 22.6 per contest to go with 2.8 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- LSU’s leading rebounder is Darius Days averaging 7.9 boards per game and its best passer is Ja’vonte Smart and his 4.1 assists per game.
- The LSU Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Smart, who makes 2.6 threes per game.
- Days and Josh LeBlanc lead the LSU Tigers on the defensive end, with Days leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and LeBlanc in blocks averaging 0.9 per contest.
- The Auburn Tigers’ Sharife Cooper averages enough points (19.6 per game) and assists (8.6 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Allen Flanigan is at the top of the Auburn rebounding leaderboard with 5.3 rebounds per game. He also racks up 14.3 points and tacks on 2.9 assists per game.
- Jamal Johnson provides the bulk of the Auburn Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- Cooper (1.0 steal per game) and Jaylin Williams (1.5 blocks per game) pace the Auburn Tigers in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED