The LSU Tigers (6-2) host the Georgia Bulldogs (7-1) as double-digit, 10-point favorites after Cameron Thomas put up 28 points in the Tigers 83-79 loss to Florida. The game airs on SECN at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 6, 2021. The matchup has an over/under of 157 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Georgia (+10)||Under (157)||LSU 79 Georgia 72|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined for 157 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 15 of eight outings (187.5%) this season.
- Georgia and its opponents have combined to score more than 157 points in 25% of their matchups this season (two of eight opportunities).
- The Tigers and the Bulldogs combine to average nine more points per game than the over/under of 157 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 21.6 less points per game (135.4) than this game’s over/under of 157 points.
- The average total the Tigers have had set in matchups this season is 2.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Bulldogs games this year have averaged an over/under of 147.1 points, 9.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 85.9 points per game the Tigers average are 18.9 more points than the Bulldogs give up (67).
- LSU is 6-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread when scoring more than 67 points.
- Georgia has recorded a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall in games when it gives up more than 85.9 points.
- The Bulldogs put up 11.7 more points per game (80.1) than the Tigers give up to opponents (68.4).
- Georgia has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 6-1 overall record in games it scores more than 68.4 points.
- LSU is 0-3 against the spread and 1-2 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 80.1 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 140 more points than their opponents this season (17.5 per game on average), and the Bulldogs have scored 105 more points than their opponents (13.1 per game).
LSU Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 3-5 record.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -10 or higher.
- More often than not, LSU and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 8 chances this season.
Georgia Betting Information
- The Bulldogs record against the spread is 3-3.
- When they are at least 10-point underdogs, the Bulldogs have not fared well, going 1-2 against the spread.
- Georgia and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 3 of 6.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||LSU||-8.5||158||-432||323||Regular Season||94-64 LSU|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-79 LSU|
|1/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-82 LSU|
- Thomas leads the Tigers in scoring, tallying 24.6 points per game to go with 2.9 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Darius Days leads LSU in rebounding, averaging 7.9 per game, while Trendon Watford leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Thomas leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.0 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The LSU steals leader is Days, who averages 1.3 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Shareef O’Neal, who compiles 0.6 rejections per contest.
- Toumani Camara puts up 14.3 points and 8.7 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Sahvir Wheeler notches more assists than any other Georgia player with 7.5 per game. He also averages 12.8 points and grabs 3.9 rebounds per game.
- P.J. Horne is reliable from distance and leads the Bulldogs with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Georgia’s leader in steals is Justin Kier with 2.3 per game, and its leader in blocks is Camara with 1.1 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found