Trendon Watford leads the LSU Tigers (10-4) against the Texas A&M Aggies (7-6) after putting up 26 points in an 82-69 loss to Kentucky. The Tigers are 5-point favorites in the game on Tuesday, January 26, 2021, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on SECN. The point total in the matchup is 141.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|LSU (-5)||Over (141)||LSU 75 Texas A&M 68|
- In 78.6% of their opportunities this year (11 of 14 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 141 points.
- In one of 13 opportunities (7.7%) this season, Texas A&M has combined with its opponents to score at least 141 points.
- These teams average a combined 147 points per game, six more points than the over/under of 141 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 2.1 fewer points per game (138.9) than this matchup’s over/under of 141 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this year is 17.6 more points than the over/under of 141 in this matchup.
- Aggies games this year have averaged a total of 127.3 points, 13.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers put up 19.7 more points per game (84.1) than the Aggies give up (64.4).
- When LSU scores more than 64.4 points, it is 10-4 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- Texas A&M is 0-0 against the spread and 0-0 overall when allowing more than 84.1 points.
- The Aggies’ 62.9 points per game are 11.6 fewer points than the 74.5 the Tigers allow.
- Texas A&M has put together a 1-0 ATS record and a 2-0 overall record in games it scores more than 74.5 points.
- LSU’s record is 6-4 overall and 1-9 against the spread when it gives up more than 62.9 points to its opponents.
- The Tigers have totaled 134 more points than their opponents this season (9.6 per game on average), while the Aggies have been out-scored by 19 total points (1.5 per game average differential).
LSU Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 5-9 record.
- The Tigers have struggled to cover, going just 3-5 ATS when favored by at least 5 points.
- LSU has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 10 of 14 games for a 71.4% rate.
Texas A&M Betting Information
- The Aggies have a losing record against the spread, going 4-8 ATS (covering only 33.3% of the time).
- When they play as at least 5-point underdogs, the Aggies have a record ATS of 2-2.
- In most of Aggies games this year, the teams have not hit the over (1 out of 12 games, 8.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/29/2020||LSU||-8||142||-385||+296||Regular Season||77-54 LSU|
|2/29/2020||LSU||-11||141.5||-726||+492||Regular Season||64-50 LSU|
|1/14/2020||LSU||-6||129||-285||+225||Regular Season||89-85 LSU|
|2/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-55 LSU|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-57 LSU|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Cameron Thomas, who averages 21.7 per contest to go with 2.6 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Darius Days is the Tigers leading rebounder, grabbing 7.9 per game, while Ja’vonte Smart is their best passer, averaging 3.9 assists in each contest.
- Smart hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Tigers, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 2.5 per game.
- Days is LSU’s leader in steals, averaging 1.3 steals per game, while Josh LeBlanc leads them in blocks with 0.8 per contest.
Texas A&M Leaders
- Emanuel Miller has the top spot on the Aggies leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 16.1 points and 8.2 rebounds per game.
- The Aggies’ leading assist machine is Savion Flagg with a stat line of 2.6 assists, 6.8 points, and 4.1 rebounds per game.
- Andre Gordon averages 1.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Aggies.
- The Aggies’ leader in steals is Hassan Diarra with 1.2 per game, and Kevin Marfo is their leader in blocks with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview