MAAC foes meet when the Manhattan Jaspers (6-11) host the Fairfield Stags (6-15) at Draddy Gymnasium, starting at 6:00 PM ET on Thursday, March 4, 2021. The Stags are 4.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The over/under is set at 123.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Fairfield (+4.5)||Over (123.5)||Manhattan 66 Fairfield 64|
- The Jaspers and their opponents have scored more than 123.5 points in 58.8% of their outings this season (10 of 17 opportunities).
- Fairfield and its opponents have added up to score at least 123.5 points in 61.9% of their games this year (13 of 21 chances).
- These teams average a combined 124.3 points per game, 0.8 more points than the over/under of 123.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.7 points per game, 12.2 more than the over/under in this game.
- The Jaspers average point total in outings this season is 130.4, 6.9 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Stags this year is 6.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Jaspers put up 5.3 fewer points per game (63.2) than the Stags give up (68.5).
- When Manhattan puts up more than 68.5 points, it is 2-3 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When Fairfield allows more than 63.2 points, it is 3-12 against the spread and 1-15 overall.
- The Stags put up 6.1 fewer points per game (61.1) than the Jaspers give up (67.2).
- When it scores more than 67.2 points, Fairfield is 4-0 against the spread and 2-3 overall.
- Manhattan’s record is 4-7 against the spread and 2-9 overall when it allows more than 61.1 points.
- The Jaspers have a -68-point scoring differential on the season (-4 per game). The Stags have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-156 total points, -7.4 per game).
Manhattan Betting Information
- Manhattan has not performed well against the spread this season, posting an 8-9 record.
- The Jaspers have struggled to cover, going just 0-1 ATS when favored by at least 4.5 points.
- The Jaspers and their opponents have gone over the total in 9 of 17 games (52.9%) this season.
Fairfield Betting Information
- The Stags have a losing record against the spread, going 8-12 ATS (covering just 40% of the time).
- Fairfield has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (10 out of 20 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/10/2020||Manhattan||-2.5||114.5||-144||+123||Conference Tournament||61-43 MANH|
|3/6/2020||Manhattan||-5.5||116.5||-235||+187||Regular Season||66-50 FAIR|
|1/10/2020||Fairfield||-2||115.5||-137||+112||Regular Season||68-60 FAIR|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-59 FAIR|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-49 MANH|
- The leader in points and assists for the Jaspers is Anthony Nelson, who scores 13.6 points and distributes 2.8 assists per game.
- Manhattan’s best rebounder is Warren Williams, who averages 7.9 boards per game in addition to his 10.9 PPG average.
- Samir Stewart makes more threes per game than any other member of the Jaspers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
- The Manhattan steals leader is Elijah Buchanan, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Williams, who compiles 1.6 rejections per contest.
- Jake Wojcik is the top scorer for the Stags with 12.9 points per game. He also adds 2.5 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game to his stats.
- Fairfield’s leader in rebounds is Chris Maidoh with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Caleb Green with 2.8 per game.
- Wojcik hits 1.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Stags.
- Jesus Cruz (1.2 steals per game) and Maidoh (0.7 blocks per game) lead the Stags in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED