A game after he went off for 33 points in an 85-67 win over Manhattan, Jake Wojcik leads the Fairfield Stags (7-16) at home against the Manhattan Jaspers (7-12) on Tuesday, March 9, 2021. The Stags are underdogs by 1 point in the matchup, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 128.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Fairfield (+1)||Over (128)||Fairfield 66 Manhattan 65|
- In 11 of 19 games (57.9%) this season, the Jaspers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 128 points.
- In 14 of 23 outings (60.9%) this year, Fairfield and its opponents have combined to score at least 128 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.3 less points per game (125.7) than this game’s over/under of 128 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.2 more points per game (136.2) than this matchup’s total of 128 points.
- The average point total for Jaspers games this year is 3.4 more points than the over/under of 128 in this matchup.
- The average over/under in Stags games this season is 2.5 more points than the point total of 128 in this outing.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Jaspers put up just 4.8 fewer points per game (63.7) than the Stags give up (68.5).
- Manhattan is 3-3 overall and 5-0 against the spread when scoring more than 68.5 points.
- Fairfield is 2-16 overall and 4-13 against the spread when giving up more than 63.7 points.
- The Stags score 5.7 fewer points per game (62) than the Jaspers give up to opponents (67.7).
- Fairfield has compiled a 3-3 overall record and a 5-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 67.7 points.
- Manhattan has a 2-10 record overall and an ATS record of 4-8 in games when its opponents score more than 62 points.
- The Jaspers have a -76-point scoring differential on the season (-4 per game). The Stags have also been out-scored by opponents on average this year (-148 total points, -6.5 per game).
Manhattan Betting Information
- Manhattan has struggled against the spread, going 9-10 on the year.
- The Jaspers have struggled to cover, going just 1-4 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- In 11 of 19 (57.9%) contests this season, Manhattan and its opponents have hit the over.
Fairfield Betting Information
- The Stags have a 9-13 record against the spread, covering in just 40.9% of their outings.
- When they are at least 1-point underdogs, the Stags have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- In the majority of Fairfield’s games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (12 out of 22 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/5/2021||Manhattan||-4.5||123||-208||+169||Regular Season||85-67 FAIR|
|3/4/2021||Manhattan||-4||124||-189||+154||Regular Season||69-59 MANH|
|3/10/2020||Manhattan||-2.5||114.5||-144||+123||Conference Tournament||61-43 MANH|
|3/6/2020||Manhattan||-5.5||116.5||-235||+187||Regular Season||66-50 FAIR|
|1/10/2020||Fairfield||-2||115.5||-137||+112||Regular Season||68-60 FAIR|
|2/24/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||72-59 FAIR|
|1/31/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||62-49 MANH|
- Anthony Nelson leads the Jaspers in points and assists per game, scoring 13.3 points and distributing 2.9 assists.
- Manhattan’s best rebounder is Warren Williams, who averages 7.5 boards per game in addition to his 11.5 PPG average.
- Samir Stewart’s 1.9 threes per game leads the Jaspers.
- Elijah Buchanan and Williams lead Manhattan on the defensive end, with Buchanan leading the team in steals averaging 1.8 per game and Williams in blocks averaging 1.7 per contest.
- Wojcik is at the top of the Stags scoring leaderboard with 13.6 points per game. He also grabs 2.8 rebounds and averages 2.2 assists per game.
- Chris Maidoh has a stat line of 5.5 rebounds, 5.0 points and 0.7 assists per game for Fairfield to take the top rebound spot on the team. Caleb Green holds the top spot for assists with 2.9 per game, adding 8.3 points and 2.2 rebounds per contest.
- Wojcik hits more threes per game than any other member of the Stags, knocking down shots from deep at a rate of 1.9 per contest.
- Fairfield’s leader in steals is Jesus Cruz (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Supreme Cook (0.7 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED