I’m sure you know by know that at least one No. 12 seed tends to upset a No. 5 each year in the NCAA Tournament. Since 2009, favorites are just 11-21 ATS, including 5-11 since 2014. A 12 seed has defeated a 5 seed outright in 18 of the past 21 seasons, and the series is tied 8-8 over the past four NCAA tournaments. No. 12 seeds are also the lowest seeds that have been favored in NCAA tournament games since 1985. Here are two No. 12 seeds I recommend in this Big Dance for your March Madness betting picks.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Underdogs
- 2019 March Madness First Round Betting Favorites
- Saint Louis vs Virginia Tech March Madness Lines / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness First Round Sure Winning Picks
- UC Irvine vs Kansas State March Madness Spread / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Old Dominion vs Purdue March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Prediction
- Yale vs LSU March Madness Odds / Live Stream / TV Channel, Date / Time & Preview
- 2019 March Madness Betting Tips
- 2019 March Madness First Round Upsets Prediction
- 2019 March Madness Betting Favorites, Dark Horses & Smart Picks
Betting News, Articles, Sportsbook & Casino Posts and videos from MyBookie on Betting, including information on odds, lines, tips and picks are exclusively views of our profesinal paid writers, and not those of MyBookie and the Managment.