The Fairfield Stags (1-9) are expected to extend a five-game losing streak when they visit the Marist Red Foxes (5-3) as 6.5-point underdogs at 5:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 at McCann Arena. The matchup airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 122.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Marist (-6.5)||Over (122)||Marist 70 Fairfield 61|
- The Red Foxes and their opponents have put up at least 122 points — this matchup’s over/under — in six of eight opportunities (75%) this season.
- Fairfield has played in seven games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 70% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 122 points.
- These two teams average a combined 125.6 points per game, 3.6 more points than the total of 122 set for this game.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 136.7 points per game, 14.7 more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The average over/under the Red Foxes have had set in matchups this year is 7.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total for Stags games this season is 10.9 more points than the point total of 122 in this outing.
Marist Betting Information
- Marist has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 3-5 record.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Red Foxes have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- The Red Foxes have combined with their opponents to go above the total in 50% of their games this season (4 of 8 contests).
Fairfield Betting Information
- Fairfield has a losing record against the spread, going 3-6 ATS (covering just 33.3% of the time).
- The Stags and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 6 of 9 (66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2020||Marist||-2.5||117.5||-141||+115||Regular Season||57-53 FAIR|
|1/8/2020||Fairfield||-10||108||-670||+460||Regular Season||70-58 MARIST|
|3/1/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-44 FAIR|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||57-52 FAIR|
- Ricardo Wright leads the Red Foxes in scoring, tallying 11.7 points per game to go with 3.1 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Jordan Jones is the Red Foxes leading rebounder, grabbing 6.1 per game, while Raheim Sullivan is their best passer, averaging 2.8 assists in each contest.
- Wright makes more threes per game than any other member of the Red Foxes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
- Michael Cubbage is Marist’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Jones leads them in blocks with 2.1 per contest.
- Jake Wojcik is at the top of the Stags scoring leaderboard with 12.6 points per game. He also collects 2.0 rebounds and racks up 2.1 assists per game.
- Chris Maidoh is atop the Stags rebounding leaderboard with 5.8 rebounds per game, and Caleb Green leads the team in assists with 2.8 per outing.
- Taj Benning is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Stags, hitting 1.7 threes per game.
- Fairfield’s leader in steals is Jesus Cruz (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Maidoh (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found