The McNeese Cowboys (4-4) are just 1-point favorites as they try to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-5) on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at McDermott Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Incarnate Word (+1)||Over (145.5)||Incarnate Word 76 McNeese 71|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have scored at least 145.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in seven of eight outings (87.5%) this year.
- In three of seven opportunities (42.9%) this year, Incarnate Word and its opponents have combined to score at least 145.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 160 points per game, 14.5 more points than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- The Cowboys and the Cardinals have seen their opponents average a combined 2.5 fewer points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set in this game.
- The Cowboys average point total in matchups this season is 159.5, 14.0 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Cardinals games this year is 2.1 less points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
McNeese Betting Information
- McNeese has not fared well against the spread this season, posting a 0-2-1 record.
- When favored by at least 1 points, the Cowboys have struggled to a 0-1 record ATS this season.
- McNeese has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 3 contests (33.3%).
Incarnate Word Betting Information
- Incarnate Word’s record against the spread is 2-2.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 2 of 4 (50%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||McNeese||-5.5||143.5||-246||+193||Regular Season||65-59 INCAR|
|1/15/2020||McNeese||-11.5||147.5||-835||+540||Regular Season||72-56 MCNST|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-77 MCNST|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Cowboys is KeyShawn Feazell, who averages 14.3 points and 12.4 rebounds per game.
- A.J. Lawson leads McNeese in assists, averaging 4.7 per game while also scoring 12.2 points per contest.
- The Cowboys get the most three-point shooting production out of Dru Kuxhausen, who knocks down 3.7 threes per game.
- Collin Warren is the Cowboys leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Feazell leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Incarnate Word Leaders
- Keaston Willis sits at the top of the Cardinals scoring leaderboard with 19.7 points per game. He also pulls down 5.2 rebounds and racks up 2.7 assists per game.
- Incarnate Word’s leader in rebounds is Marcus Larsson with 7.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Drew Lutz with 3.8 per game.
- Logan Bracamonte hits more threes per game than any other member of the Cardinals, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per game.
- Incarnate Word’s leader in steals is Willis with 1.7 per game, and its leader in blocks is Larsson with 1.2 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found