The McNeese Cowboys (4-6) will try to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the SE Louisiana Lions (2-8) on Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at Burton Coliseum as just 2.5-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 147.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SE Louisiana (+2.5)||Under (147.5)||SE Louisiana 75 McNeese 72|
- In eight of 10 opportunities (80%) this season, the Cowboys and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 147.5 points.
- SE Louisiana has played in three games this year (out of 10 total matchups — 30% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 147.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 149.4 points per game, 1.9 more points than the total of 147.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 151 points per game, 3.5 more than the over/under for this matchup.
- The average over/under the Cowboys have had set in games this season is 12.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 7.4 points less than this game’s over/under.
McNeese Betting Information
- The Cowboys have struggled a bit against the spread this year, putting up a 0-4-1 record.
- McNeese and its opponents have hit the over 2 times in 5 contests this season.
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- SE Louisiana has an even record against the spread, going 4-4 ATS.
- In the majority of Lions games this season, the teams have not hit the over (3 out of 8 games, 37.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/26/2020||McNeese||-8||150||-388||+292||Regular Season||104-82 MCNST|
|1/22/2020||McNeese||-2.5||149||-145||+118||Regular Season||77-61 MCNST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-52 SELOU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 SELOU|
- KeyShawn Feazell leads the Cowboys in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 15.3 points and 11.2 boards per game.
- A.J. Lawson leads McNeese in assists, averaging 5.1 per game while also scoring 11.8 points per contest.
- Dru Kuxhausen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Cowboys, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.5 per contest.
- Chris Orlina and Feazell lead McNeese on the defensive end, with Orlina leading the team in steals averaging 1.5 per game and Feazell in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Keon Clergeot sits at the top of the Lions scoring leaderboard with 14.8 points per game. He also grabs 3.4 rebounds and racks up 1.9 assists per game.
- Gus Okafor has a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 8.8 points and 1.2 assists per game for SE Louisiana to take the top rebound spot on the team. Joe Kasperzyk has the top spot for assists with 2.2 per game, adding 9.8 points and 1.8 rebounds per outing.
- Clergeot’s 1.4 made threes per game lead the Lions.
- Kasperzyk (1.3 steals per game) is the steal leader for SE Louisiana while Nick Caldwell (0.8 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED