Keon Clergeot leads the SE Louisiana Lions (7-17) against the McNeese Cowboys (10-13) after putting up 25 points in an 81-76 loss to New Orleans. The Lions are 1.5-point underdogs in the matchup on Tuesday, March 9, 2021, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 146.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|SE Louisiana (+1.5)||Over (146.5)||McNeese 75 SE Louisiana 74|
- The Cowboys and their opponents have combined to put up more than 146.5 points in 60.9% of their outings this season (14 of 23 opportunities).
- In 12 of 24 games (50%) this season, SE Louisiana and its opponents have combined to score at least 146.5 points.
- The two teams average a combined 2.7 more points per game (149.2) than this matchup’s total of 146.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 149.8 points per game, 3.3 more than the over/under for this game.
- The Cowboys average point total in matchups this season is 152.6, 6.1 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Lions this season is 0.2 points less than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Cowboys put up 80.8 points per contest, just 2.8 more points than the 78 the Lions allow their opponents.
- When McNeese totals more than 78 points, it is 3-0 against the spread and 9-2 overall.
- When SE Louisiana allows more than 80.8 points, it is 3-5 against the spread and 1-8 overall.
- The Lions put up an average of 68.4 points per game, only 3.4 fewer points than the 71.8 the Cowboys give up.
- SE Louisiana is 7-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 71.8 points.
- McNeese has a 4-11 record overall and an ATS record of 5-7-1 in games when its opponents score more than 68.4 points.
- The Cowboys have totaled 208 more points than their opponents this season (nine per game on average), while the Lions have been out-scored by 230 total points (9.6 per game average differential).
McNeese Betting Information
- The Cowboys have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 6-9-1 record.
- The Cowboys have posted a losing record of 1-3 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- The Cowboys have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 4 of 16 games (25%).
SE Louisiana Betting Information
- SE Louisiana’s record against the spread is 11-11.
- The Lions have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 1.5-point underdog.
- SE Louisiana has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (11 out of 22 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/24/2021||SE Louisiana||-4||142||-186||+152||Regular Season||95-91 MCNST|
|1/20/2021||McNeese||-2.5||149||-145||+120||Regular Season||92-88 SELOU|
|2/26/2020||McNeese||-8||150||-388||+292||Regular Season||104-82 MCNST|
|1/22/2020||McNeese||-2.5||149||-145||+118||Regular Season||77-61 MCNST|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||88-52 SELOU|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 SELOU|
- KeyShawn Feazell leads the Cowboys in scoring and rebounding, putting up 13.5 points and 10.2 boards per game.
- A.J. Lawson is the Cowboys best passer, distributing 5.4 assists per game while scoring 11.8 PPG.
- Dru Kuxhausen’s 3.2 threes per game leads the Cowboys.
- Collin Warren and Feazell lead McNeese on the defensive end, with Warren leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Feazell in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
SE Louisiana Leaders
- Clergeot is the top scorer for the Lions with 15.9 points per game. He also tacks on 3.3 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- Gus Okafor has a stat line of 6.7 rebounds, 12.1 points and 1.0 assist per game for SE Louisiana to take the top rebound spot on the team. Isiah Kirby has the top spot for assists with 2.2 per game, adding 6.9 points and 3.1 rebounds per matchup.
- Okafor is consistent from distance and leads the Lions with 1.9 made threes per game.
- SE Louisiana’s leader in steals is Joe Kasperzyk (1.3 per game), and its leader in blocks is Nick Caldwell (0.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED