The Tulsa Golden Hurricane (7-4) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to build on a three-game home win streak when they host the Memphis Tigers (6-4) on Sunday, January 17, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 129.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Tulsa (+1.5)||Over (129.5)||Tulsa 68 Memphis 64|
- In 60% of their games this year (six of 10 chances), the Tigers and their opponents have scored more than this matchup’s point total of 129.5 points.
- Tulsa has combined with its opponents to score at least 129.5 points in six of 11 opportunities (54.5%) this season.
- The Tigers and the Golden Hurricane combine to average 11.3 more points per game than the over/under of 129.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 125.4 points per game, 4.1 fewer than the point total for this game.
- The average total the Tigers have had set in matchups this season is 6.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Golden Hurricane this year is 0.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers put up 72.1 points per game, 10.8 more points than the 61.3 the Golden Hurricane give up.
- Memphis is 5-2 overall and 2-0 against the spread when scoring more than 61.3 points.
- Tulsa has recorded a 0-0 record against the spread and a 0-0 record overall when allowing more than 72.1 points.
- The Golden Hurricane score an average of 68.7 points per game, only 4.6 more points than the 64.1 the Tigers give up to opponents.
- Tulsa has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record in games it scores more than 64.1 points.
- Memphis’ record is 0-4 against the spread and 1-3 overall when it gives up more than 68.7 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 80 more points than their opponents this season (eight per game on average), and the Golden Hurricane have scored 82 more points than their opponents (7.4 per game).
Memphis Betting Information
- The Tigers have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 2-7 record.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 2-7 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or bigger.
- The Tigers have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 1 of 9 games (11.1%).
Tulsa Betting Information
- Tulsa has a winning record against the spread, going 6-4 ATS (covering 60.0% of the time).
- When they are at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Golden Hurricane have a record ATS of 2-1.
- Tulsa has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this year (5 out of 10 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/21/2020||Memphis||-9.5||139||-532||+391||Regular Season||56-49 TULSA|
|1/22/2020||Memphis||-3.5||138||-168||+139||Regular Season||80-40 TULSA|
|3/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-63 MEM|
|1/30/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||95-79 TULSA|
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.3 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Moussa Cisse leads Memphis in rebounding, averaging 7.8 per game, while Alex Lomax leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Nolley makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a rate of 2.5 per contest.
- Lomax and Cisse lead the Tigers on the defensive end, with Lomax leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Cisse in blocks averaging 1.9 per contest.
- Brandon Rachal sits on top of the Golden Hurricane leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.6 points and 7.5 rebounds per game.
- Elijah Joiner notches more assists than any other Tulsa teammate with 4.1 per game. He also averages 9.4 points and pulls down 5.1 rebounds per game.
- Austin Richie is consistent from three-point range and leads the Golden Hurricane with 1.6 made threes per game.
- Tulsa’s leader in steals is Darien Jackson (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Rachal (1.1 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED