The Memphis Tigers (10-6) host the UCF Knights (4-8) after winning four home games in a row. The Tigers are heavy favorites by 10.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2021. The over/under in the matchup is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (+10.5)||Over (136.5)||Memphis 74 UCF 64|
- The Tigers and their opponents have combined to score more than 136.5 points in 50% of their outings this season (eight of 16 opportunities).
- UCF has combined with its opponents to score at least 136.5 points in six of 12 opportunities (50%) this season.
- These teams average a combined 139.8 points per game, 3.3 more points than the total of 136.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.1 fewer points per game (136.4) than this matchup’s total of 136.5 points.
- The average point total for Tigers games this year is 0.3 fewer points than the over/under of 136.5 in this matchup.
- Knights games this year have averaged an over/under of 140.1 points, 3.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The 72.9 points per game the Tigers average are just 0.3 fewer points than the Knights allow (73.2).
- Memphis is 7-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- UCF has put together a 2-4 record against the spread and a 1-5 record overall when allowing more than 72.9 points.
- The Knights’ 66.9 points per game are just 3.7 more points than the 63.2 the Tigers give up.
- UCF is 4-0 against the spread and 3-3 overall when it scores more than 63.2 points.
- Memphis is 3-4 against the spread and 4-4 overall when it allows its opponents to put up more than 66.9 points.
- The Tigers have totaled 155 more points than their opponents this season (9.7 per game on average), while the Knights have been out-scored by 75 total points (6.3 per game average differential).
Memphis Betting Information
- Memphis has struggled against the spread, going 7-8 on the year.
- When favored by at least 10.5 points, the Tigers have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- The Tigers have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 3 of 15 contests this season, a rate of 20%
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 5-7 ATS.
- The Knights and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 7 of 12 (58.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/1/2021||Memphis||-9||134||-461||+355||Regular Season||96-69 MEM|
|1/29/2020||Memphis||-2||139||-137||+113||Regular Season||59-57 MEM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-72 UCF|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-57 MEM|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.6 per contest to go with 3.1 rebounds and 1.9 assists.
- Moussa Cisse leads Memphis in rebounding, averaging 7.4 per game, while Alex Lomax leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.3 in each contest.
- Nolley leads the Tigers in three-point shooting with an average of 2.7 made threes per game.
- The Memphis steals leader is DeAndre Williams, who averages 2.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Cisse, who compiles 2.0 rejections per contest.
- Brandon Mahan averages 14.7 points and 5.2 rebounds per game for the Knights, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Knights’ top assist machine is Darius Perry with a stat line of 2.8 assists, 11.6 points, and 2.4 rebounds per game.
- Darin Green Jr. leads his teammates on the Knights with 2.3 made threes per contest.
- The Knights’ leader in steals is Isaiah Adams with 1.8 per game, and C.J. Walker is their leader in blocks with 1.3 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED