The UCF Knights (3-3) host the Memphis Tigers (6-4) as 1-point favorites after Darius Perry scored 23 points in the Knights 68-61 loss to South Florida. The game airs on ESPU at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 5, 2021. The over/under is set at 136.5 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|UCF (+1)||Under (136.5)||UCF 70 Memphis 66|
- In 15 of 10 games (150%) this year, the Tigers and their opponents have combined for this matchup’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- UCF has combined with its opponents to score at least 136.5 points in three of six opportunities (50%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 1.8 more points per game (138.3) than this game’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 132.4 points per game, 4.1 fewer than the over/under for this game.
- The Tigers average point total in matchups this year is 136.2, 0.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
- Knights games this season have averaged a total of 134.5 points, 2.0 less than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Tigers score just 3.8 more points per game (72.1) than the Knights give up (68.3).
- Memphis is 2-0 against the spread and 5-2 overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- UCF has a 1-1 record against the spread and a 1-1 record overall when giving up more than 72.1 points.
- The Knights score an average of 66.2 points per game, only 2.1 more points than the 64.1 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- UCF is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it scores more than 64.1 points.
- Memphis is 0-4 against the spread and 2-3 overall when it gives up more than 66.2 points.
- The Tigers have put up a total of 80 more points than their opponents this year (an average of eight per game), while the Knights have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 13 total points, -2.1 per game).
Memphis Betting Information
- Memphis has covered in just two of nine matchups this season.
- The Tigers have posted a losing record of 2-7 against the spread when the spread is -1 or higher.
- Memphis has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the over, doing so 1 times in 9 contests (11.1%).
UCF Betting Information
- UCF has covered the spread in half of its contests, going 3-3 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1-point underdogs, the Knights have a record ATS of 1-0.
- In most of UCF’s games this season, the teams have not hit the over (2 out of 6 games, 33.3%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/29/2020||Memphis||-2||139||-137||113||Regular Season||59-57 MEM|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-72 UCF|
|1/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||77-57 MEM|
- The Tigers scoring leader is Landers Nolley II, who averages 13.3 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 1.6 assists.
- Moussa Cisse leads the Tigers in rebounding, averaging 7.8 per game, while Alex Lomax leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.0 in each contest.
- Nolley contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Tigers. He knocks down 2.5 threes per game.
- Lomax and Cisse lead Memphis on the defensive end, with Lomax leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Cisse in blocks averaging 1.9 per contest.
- Dre Fuller Jr. puts up 5.8 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game, placing him at the top of the Knights’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Brandon Mahan counts for 17.5 points per game, making him the top scorer on UCF’s team.
- Darin Green Jr. connects on more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 2.3 per game.
- The Knights’ leader in steals is Isaiah Adams with 2.0 per game, and C.J. Walker is their leader in blocks with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found