The Mercer Bears (6-3) are favored (-1) to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Chattanooga Mocs (7-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 13, 2021 at McKenzie Arena. The contest airs on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Chattanooga (+1)||Under (150.5)||Mercer 76 Chattanooga 75|
- In six of nine outings (66.7%) this season, the Bears and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- Chattanooga has combined with its opponents to score more than 150.5 points in two of eight opportunities (25%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined 6.7 more points per game (157.2) than this game’s total of 150.5 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 8.2 less points per game (142.3) than this game’s over/under of 150.5 points.
- The average point total in Bears games this year is 4.6 more points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
- Mocs games this year have averaged a total of 144.4 points, 6.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Mercer Betting Information
- Mercer has covered about half the time against spread this season, covering three times in six contests.
- The Bears have struggled to cover, going just 0-2 ATS when favored by at least 1 points.
- More often than not, Mercer and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 5 of 6 chances this season.
Chattanooga Betting Information
- Chattanooga has covered the spread in greater than half of its games, going 4-2 ATS.
- The Mocs have gone 2-2 against the spread when they are at least a 1-point underdog.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have hit the over in half of their matchups this season — 3 of 6.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/22/2020||Chattanooga||-6||139.5||-275||+213||Regular Season||85-80 MERC|
|1/4/2020||Mercer||-1||136||-115||-106||Regular Season||70-61 CHAT|
|2/23/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-69 MERC|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-70 CHAT|
- Ross Cummings leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 16.6 points per game to go with 3.5 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Felipe Haase is Mercer’s leading rebounder, grabbing 9.5 per game, while Neftali Alvarez is its best passer, distributing 5.8 assists in each contest.
- Cummings connects on more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Bears, knocking down shots from downtown at a clip of 3.3 per contest.
- Alvarez and Maciej Bender lead the Bears on the defensive end, with Alvarez leading the team in steals averaging 1.4 per game and Bender in blocks averaging 1.8 per contest.
- Malachi Smith has tallied 10.2 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Mocs leaderboards in those stat categories.
- David Jean-Baptiste puts up 19.1 points per game to sit atop the Mocs scoring leaderboard.
- Jean-Baptiste leads the Mocs in three-point shooting with an average of 3.0 made threes per game.
- Jean-Baptiste (1.8 steals per game) is the steal leader for Chattanooga while Stefan Kenic (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found