The Citadel Bulldogs (11-9) visit the Mercer Bears (12-9) after losing six straight road games. The Bears are favored by 8 points in the contest, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, February 22, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 159 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Mercer (-8)||Under (159)||Mercer 83 Citadel 74|
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to score more than 159 points in 28.6% of their outings this season (six of 21 opportunities).
- In six of 20 outings (30%) this year, Citadel and its opponents have combined to score more than 159 points.
- The Bears and the Bulldogs combine to average 0.6 more points per game than the over/under of 159 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 151.4 points per game, 7.6 less than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the Bears have had set in matchups this year is 7.6 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Bulldogs this season is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Mercer Betting Information
- Mercer has not performed well against the spread this season, posting a 7-11 record.
- The Bears have posted a losing record of 1-2 against the spread when the spread is -8 or bigger.
- In 10 of 18 (55.6%) contests this season, Mercer and its opponents have hit the total.
Citadel Betting Information
- The Bulldogs have a 10-6 record against the spread, covering in 62.5% of their games.
- In most of Bulldogs games this season, the teams have not hit the over (5 out of 16 games, 31.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Mercer||-8||175.5||-371||+289||Regular Season||83-63 MERC|
|2/26/2020||Mercer||-6||156.5||-271||+212||Regular Season||73-57 MERC|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||76-71 MERC|
|2/9/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-61 CITA|
|12/1/2018||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||79-69 CITA|
- The Bears scoring leader is Ross Cummings, who averages 15.0 per contest to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Felipe Haase is the Bears leading rebounder, grabbing 7.5 per game, while Neftali Alvarez is their best passer, distributing 4.6 assists in each contest.
- Cummings leads his teammates on the Bears with 2.8 made threes per contest.
- Jeff Gary is the Bears leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Maciej Bender leads them in blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Hayden Brown sits atop the Bulldogs leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 19.7 points and 11.0 rebounds per game.
- Tyler Moffe dishes out 4.7 assists per game, the most assists on the Bulldogs.
- Kaiden Rice contributes the bulk of the Bulldogs’ three-point shooting production. He knocks down 4.2 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Brown (1.1 steals per game) and Stephen Clark (2.1 blocks per game) lead the Bulldogs in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends