NEC opponents meet when the Merrimack Warriors (5-3) visit the Central Connecticut State Blue Devils (4-8) at William H. Detrick Gymnasium, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 11, 2021. The Blue Devils are 2.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 133.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Cent. Conn. St. (+2.5)||Over (133)||Merrimack 71 Cent. Conn. St. 70|
- The Warriors and their opponents have scored at least 133 points — this matchup’s over/under — in three of eight opportunities (37.5%) this year.
- Cent. Conn. St. and its opponents have added up to score at least 133 points in 66.7% of their games this season (eight of 12 chances).
- The Warriors and the Blue Devils combine to average 0.8 more points per game than the over/under of 133 set for this game.
- The Warriors and the Blue Devils have seen their opponents average a combined 7.9 more points per game than the over/under of 133 set in this matchup.
- The average point total in Warriors games this season is 4.4 fewer points than the over/under of 133 in this matchup.
- Blue Devils games this season have averaged a total of 146 points, 13 more than the point total in this matchup.
Merrimack Betting Information
- The Warriors have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-2 record.
- The Warriors have posted a winning record of 2-0 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Merrimack and its opponents have converted the over just 2 times in 7 (28.6%) games this season.
Cent. Conn. St. Betting Information
- Cent. Conn. St.’s record against the spread is 5-5.
- Cent. Conn. St. has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this year (4 out of 10 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/27/2020||Merrimack||-14.5||125.5||-1892||+884||Regular Season||69-58 MERR|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||58-46 MERR|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Warriors is Jordan Minor, who accumulates 13.0 points and 9.3 rebounds per game.
- Mikey Watkins is the Warriors best passer, dispensing 3.8 assists per game while scoring 12.5 PPG.
- Mykel Derring’s 2.3 threes per game leads the Warriors.
- Watkins and Minor lead Merrimack on the defensive end, with Watkins leading the team in steals averaging 1.9 per game and Minor in blocks averaging 1.3 per contest.
Cent. Conn. St. Leaders
- Greg Outlaw sits atop the Blue Devils leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 10.8 points and 4.8 rebounds per game.
- Nigel Scantlebury dishes out 3.9 assists per game, the most assists on the Blue Devils.
- Tre Mitchell makes 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Devils.
- Outlaw (1.2 steals per game) is the steal leader for Cent. Conn. St. while Karrington Wallace (1.2 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends