The Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (1-6) visit the Merrimack Warriors (0-2) after losing four straight road games. The Warriors are favored by only 1.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 21, 2021. The matchup has an over/under set at 144 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Merrimack (-1.5)||Over (144)||Merrimack 74 Fairleigh Dickinson 73|
- In three of 31 outings (9.7%) last year, the Warriors and their opponents combined for this matchup’s point total of 144 points.
- Fairleigh Dickinson and its opponents combined to score more than 144 points in 66.7% of their games last season (20 of 30 opportunities).
- The two teams averaged a combined nine fewer points per game last season (135) than this matchup’s over/under of 144 points.
- Opponents of these teams averaged a combined 134.7 points per game last season, 9.3 fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The Warriors average point total in matchups last season was 123, 21 points below the total in this game.
- The average point total for the Knights last year was 2.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Merrimack Betting Information
- Against the spread, Merrimack was strong last season, posting a 10-6 record.
- The Warriors posted a winning record of 4-2 against the spread when the spread was -1.5 or bigger.
- The Warriors combined with their opponents to go over the total in 6 of 16 contests last season, a rate of 37.5%
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Information
- Fairleigh Dickinson has covered the spread in fewer than half of its games, going 3-4 ATS.
- The Knights have not fared well as a 1.5-point underdog, going 1-2 against the spread when they are at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 71.4% of matchups this year (5 out of 7 chances).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/6/2020||Merrimack||-0.5||129.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||57-53 MERR|
|1/23/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||74-71 MERR|
- Devin Jensen put up 7.5 points per game last season to go with 2.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Jordan Minor averaged 4.4 boards per game and Mikey Watkins dished out 1.7 assists per game.
- A season ago, Jensen made 2.1 threes per game.
- Watkins averaged 1.9 steals per game, while Minor notched 1.0 block per contest.
Fairleigh Dickinson Leaders
- Brandon Rush is at the top of the Knights scoring leaderboard with 15.9 points per game. He also pulls down 4.3 rebounds and racks up 1.7 assists per game.
- Elyjah Williams is atop the Knights rebounding leaderboard with 6.3 rebounds per game, and Jahlil Jenkins leads the team in assists with 3.4 per outing.
- Rush knocks down 2.7 three-pointers per game, the most on the Knights.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s leader in steals is Callum Baker (1.7 per game), and its leader in blocks is Pier-Olivier Racine (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Missouri State Bears vs. Evansville Purple Aces: 2/26/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Penn State Nittany Lions vs. Purdue Boilermakers: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Indiana State Sycamores vs. Valparaiso Crusaders: 2/26/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Montana State Bobcats vs. Idaho Vandals: 2/26/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Drake Bulldogs vs. Bradley Braves 2/26/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends