The Merrimack Warriors (0-0) host the Sacred Heart Pioneers (1-2) in a matchup of NEC teams at Hammel Court, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, January 7, 2021. The Warriors are 5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The point total for the matchup is set at 130.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 25.8% of their games last year (eight of 31 chances), the Warriors and their opponents combined to record more than this matchup’s point total of 130.5 points.
- Sacred Heart played in 26 games last year (out of 33 total matchups — 78.8% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 130.5 points.
- The Warriors and the Pioneers combined to average 5.6 more points per game last year than the total of 130.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams averaged a combined 0.9 fewer points per game last season (129.6) than this matchup’s total of 130.5 points.
- The average over/under the Warriors had set in games last year was 7.5 less points than this outing’s point total.
- Pioneers games last year averaged an over/under of 142.8 points, 12.3 more than the point total in this matchup.
Merrimack Betting Information
- Strong against the spread last season, the Warriors have covered 10 times in 16 contests.
- The Warriors covered half the time, going 1-1 against the spread when favored by at least 5 points.
- The Warriors typically ran under the total last season, reaching the over/under in 6 of 16 games (37.5%).
Sacred Heart Betting Information
- Sacred Heart has a 2-1 record against the spread, covering in 66.7% of their outings.
- In the majority of Pioneers games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (2 out of 3 games, 66.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Merrimack||-2.5||128||-148||+119||Regular Season||64-57 MERR|
|1/2/2020||Sacred Heart||-8.5||138||-435||+327||Regular Season||65-57 MERR|
- Devin Jensen put up 7.5 points per game last season to go with 2.4 rebounds and 0.6 assists.
- Jordan Minor pulled down 4.4 rebounds per game, while Mikey Watkins averaged 1.7 assists per contest.
- Jensen averaged 2.1 made shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
- Watkins and Minor were defensive standouts last season, with Watkins averaging 1.9 steals per game and Minor collecting 1.0 block per contest.
Sacred Heart Leaders[su_banner_ncaab_wide]
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found