The Merrimack Warriors (3-3) are at home in NEC play against the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (5-8) on Thursday, February 4, 2021 at 4:00 PM ET. The Warriors are 3-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Saint Francis (PA) (+3)||Over (137.5)||Merrimack 72 Saint Francis (PA) 71|
- In 33.3% of their games this season (two of six chances), the Warriors and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Saint Francis (PA) and its opponents have combined to score at least 137.5 points in eight of 13 outings (61.5%) this season.
- The Warriors and the Red Flash combine to average 1.9 fewer points per game than the total of 137.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 143.6 points per game, 6.1 more than the point total for this matchup.
- The average point total for Warriors games this season is 6.5 fewer points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
- Red Flash games this year have averaged a total of 148.2 points, 10.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Merrimack Betting Information
- The Warriors have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 3-2 record.
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Warriors have fared well against the spread, compiling a 1-0 record.
- The Warriors have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 2 of 5 contests this season, a rate of 40%
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Information
- Saint Francis (PA) has a losing record against the spread, going 4-9 ATS (covering only 30.8% of the time).
- When they play as at least 3-point underdogs, the Red Flash have a record ATS of 1-3.
- In the majority of Red Flash games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (7 out of 13 games, 53.8%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2020||Saint Francis (PA)||-6.5||130.5||-299||+232||Regular Season||72-55 MERR|
- Jordan Minor leads the Warriors in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.9 points and 10.0 boards per game.
- Mikey Watkins is Merrimack’s best passer, dispensing 3.1 assists per game while scoring 12.4 PPG.
- Mykel Derring leads his teammates on the Warriors with 2.5 made threes per contest.
- Watkins and Minor lead the Warriors on the defensive end, with Watkins leading the team in steals averaging 2.1 per game and Minor in blocks averaging 1.5 per contest.
Saint Francis (PA) Leaders
- Ramiir Dixon-Conover racks up 15.3 points and tacks on 4.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Red Flash’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Mark Flagg’s stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 9.3 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Saint Francis (PA) rebounding leaderboard.
- Bryce Laskey is the top scorer from deep for the Red Flash, hitting 1.8 threes per game.
- Dixon-Conover (2.0 steals per game) is the steal leader for Saint Francis (PA) while Flagg (0.5 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED