The Boston College Eagles (2-9) will attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Miami (FL) Hurricanes (5-5) on Tuesday, January 12, 2021 at Silvio Conte Forum as only 3-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Boston College (+3)||Under (143)||Miami (FL) 72 Boston College 71|
- The Hurricanes and their opponents have scored more than 143 points in 10% of their outings this year (one of 10 opportunities).
- In seven of 11 outings (63.6%) this year, Boston College has combined with its opponents to score at least 143 points.
- The Hurricanes and the Eagles combine to average 3.2 less points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 144 points per game, one more than the point total for this matchup.
- The Hurricanes average point total in matchups this year is 132.4, 10.6 points less than the total in this game.
- Eagles games this year have averaged a total of 151.4 points, 8.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Hurricanes score 67.9 points per game, 11.6 fewer points than the 79.5 the Eagles allow.
- Miami (FL) is 0-0 against the spread and 1-0 overall when scoring more than 79.5 points.
- Boston College has a 4-3 record against the spread and a 0-8 record overall when giving up more than 67.9 points.
- The Eagles put up an average of 71.9 points per game, 7.4 more points than the 64.5 the Hurricanes give up.
- Boston College has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 2-6 overall record in games it scores more than 64.5 points.
- Miami (FL) has a 0-1 record overall and an ATS record of 1-0 in games when its opponents put up more than 71.9 points.
- The Hurricanes have scored a total of 34 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 3.4 per game), while the Eagles have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 83 total points, -7.6 per game).
Miami (FL) Betting Information
- The Hurricanes have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-4 record.
- The Hurricanes have posted a losing record of 0-3 against the spread when the spread is -3 or higher.
- The Hurricanes have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 3 of 9 games (33.3%).
Boston College Betting Information
- Boston College’s record against the spread is 5-5.
- When they are at least 3-point underdogs, the Eagles have a record ATS of 0-1.
- Boston College has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 60% of matchups this season (6 out of 10 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/12/2020||Miami (FL)||-3.5||141.5||-179||+143||Regular Season||85-58 MIA|
|2/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-57 BC|
Miami (FL) Leaders
- The Hurricanes scoring leader is Isaiah Wong, who averages 17.5 per contest to go with 6.0 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Miami (FL)’s leading rebounder is Nysier Brooks averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Harlond Beverly and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Matt Cross leads the Hurricanes in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- The Miami (FL) steals leader is Beverly, who averages 1.8 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Brooks, who compiles 1.1 rejections per contest.
Boston College Leaders
- Wynston Tabbs racks up 13.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Eagles.
- Steffon Mitchell puts up a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 7.5 points and 1.0 assist per game for Boston College to take the top rebound spot on the team. Makai Ashton-Langford has the top spot for assists with 2.7 per game, adding 9.3 points and 3.4 rebounds per outing.
- Cross paces his teammates on the Eagles with 2.2 made threes per contest.
- Boston College’s leader in steals is Ashton-Langford with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is CJ Felder with 1.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found