The Miami (OH) RedHawks (9-9) visit the Central Michigan Chippewas (5-11) as 3.5-point favorites after Dae Dae Grant scored 26 points in the RedHawks 69-64 victory over Northern Illinois. The game airs on ESPN3 at 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, February 23, 2021. The matchup’s point total is set at 150.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The RedHawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 150.5 points in 38.9% of their outings this season (seven of 18 opportunities).
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to score at least 150.5 points in 10 of 16 games (62.5%) this season.
- The RedHawks and the Chippewas combine to average 1.3 fewer points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set for this matchup.
- The RedHawks and the Chippewas have seen their opponents average a combined 0.2 more points per game than the over/under of 150.5 set for this outing.
- The RedHawks average point total in outings this year is 144.7, 5.8 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Chippewas this season is 4.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- The RedHawks have struggled somewhat against the spread this year, putting up a 6-9-2 record.
- When favored by at least 3.5 points, the RedHawks have compiled a 2-2-1 record ATS.
- The RedHawks and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 17 games (58.8%) this season.
Central Michigan Betting Information
- The Chippewas have a losing record against the spread, going 3-9-1 ATS (covering just 23.1% of the time).
- When they are at least 3.5-point underdogs, the Chippewas have a record ATS of 0-1-1.
- In most of Central Michigan’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (6 out of 13 games, 46.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/4/2020||Central Michigan||-2.5||159||-143||+119||Regular Season||93-82 CMICH|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||84-77 CMICH|
Miami (OH) Leaders
- The scoring leader for the RedHawks this season is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 14.3 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Dalonte Brown leads Miami (OH) in rebounding, averaging 7.3 per game, while Mekhi Lairy leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.4 in each contest.
- Grant makes more threes per game than any other member of the RedHawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
- Lairy is Miami (OH)’s leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Precious Ayah leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Central Michigan Leaders
- Trayvon Broadway is at the top of the Chippewas scoring leaderboard with 17.9 points per game. He also grabs 5.4 rebounds and racks up 1.8 assists per game.
- Malik Muhammad is at the top of the Chippewas rebounding leaderboard with 6.9 rebounds per game, and Devontae Lane paces the team in assists with 3.1 per contest.
- Matt Beachler leads the Chippewas in three-point shooting with an average of 1.6 made threes per game.
- Central Michigan’s leader in steals is Lane (2.1 per game), and its leader in blocks is Muhammad (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED