The Miami (OH) RedHawks (6-4) are slightly favored (by 1 point) to break a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Eastern Michigan Eagles (3-5) on Saturday, January 23, 2021 at 5:30 PM ET. The point total is 137.5 in the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (OH) (-1)||Over (137.5)||Miami (OH) 77 Eastern Michigan 70|
- In six of 10 games (60%) this year, the RedHawks and their opponents have scored at least this matchup’s over/under of 137.5 points.
- Eastern Michigan has played in five games this season (out of eight total matchups — 62.5% of opportunities) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 137.5 points.
- These two teams average a combined 143.4 points per game, 5.9 more points than the total of 137.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 143.6 points per game, 6.1 more than the point total in this matchup.
- The average total the RedHawks have had set in games this season is 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average total in Eagles games this year is 8.1 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- The RedHawks have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 5-4 record.
- The RedHawks have posted a winning record of 2-1 against the spread when the spread is -1 or bigger.
- Miami (OH) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
Eastern Michigan Betting Information
- Eastern Michigan has covered the spread in fewer than half of its outings, going 2-3 ATS.
- In most of Eagles games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (3 out of 5 games, 60%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/25/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-68 MIAOH|
|2/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||59-48 MIAOH|
Miami (OH) Leaders
- The RedHawks leader in points and rebounds is Dalonte Brown, who scores 12.3 points and grabs 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Mekhi Lairy is Miami (OH)’s best passer, dispensing 3.3 assists per game while scoring 12.3 PPG.
- Dae Dae Grant’s 2.1 made threes per game lead the RedHawks.
- The Miami (OH) steals leader is Grant, who averages 1.7 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Precious Ayah, who compiles 0.8 rejections per contest.
Eastern Michigan Leaders
- Yeikson Montero sits atop the Eagles leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.2 points and 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Bryce McBride records more assists than any other Eastern Michigan teammate with 3.0 per game. He also scores 13.8 points and grabs 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Drew Lowder’s 1.8 made threes per game lead the Eagles.
- Eastern Michigan’s leader in steals is Montero with 2.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Ty Groce with 1.4 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED