The Miami (OH) RedHawks (8-9) will attempt to halt a four-game losing streak when they visit the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-9) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 20, 2021 as 4.5-point favorites. The Huskies have lost three games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 134 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (OH) (-4.5)||Over (134)||Miami (OH) 74 Northern Illinois 67|
- The RedHawks and their opponents have combined to put up more than 134 points in 76.5% of their games this year (13 of 17 opportunities).
- Northern Illinois has played in six games this season (out of 11 total matchups — 54.5% of opportunities) where they and their opponents combined to score more than 134 points.
- The two teams average a combined 0.4 less points per game (133.6) than this game’s total of 134 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 15.7 more points per game (149.7) than this matchup’s total of 134 points.
- The RedHawks average point total in outings this year is 145.4, 11.4 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- Huskies games this season have averaged an over/under of 137.9 points, 3.9 more than the point total in this matchup.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- The RedHawks have struggled somewhat against the spread this season, posting a 6-9-1 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the RedHawks have put up a 2-2 record ATS.
- Miami (OH) has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 10 of 16 games for a 62.5% rate.
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- Northern Illinois has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its outings, going 2-9 ATS.
- The Huskies have not fared well as a 4.5-point underdog, going 0-2 against the spread when they are at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- In the majority of Northern Illinois’ games this season, the teams have combined to hit the over (6 out of 11 games, 54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/9/2021||Miami (OH)||-6.5||129||-305||+237||Regular Season||70-58 MIAOH|
|2/15/2020||Northern Illinois||-2||133||-137||+111||Regular Season||65-60 MIAOH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-55 NIU|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-70 NIU|
Miami (OH) Leaders
- The scoring leader for the RedHawks this season is Dae Dae Grant, who averages 13.6 points, 2.8 rebounds, and 2.6 assists per game.
- Dalonte Brown is Miami (OH)’s leading rebounder, grabbing 7.1 per game, while Mekhi Lairy is its best passer, averaging 3.4 assists in each contest.
- Grant’s 2.5 threes per game leads the RedHawks.
- Lairy and Precious Ayah lead the RedHawks on the defensive end, with Lairy leading the team in steals averaging 1.1 per game and Ayah in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- Tyler Cochran sits atop the Huskies leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 14.6 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Darius Beane dishes out 2.8 assists per game, the most assists on the Huskies.
- Trendon Hankerson’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Huskies.
- Cochran (1.9 steals per game) is the steal leader for Northern Illinois while Chinedu Kingsley Okanu (0.6 blocks per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED