The Miami (OH) RedHawks (3-3) are at home in MAC action against the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-5) on Saturday, January 9, 2021 at 6:00 PM ET. The RedHawks are favored by 7 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup has an over/under set at 129.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Miami (OH) (-7)||Over (129.5)||Miami (OH) 72 Northern Illinois 63|
- The RedHawks and their opponents have combined to score more than 129.5 points in 66.7% of their games this season (four of six opportunities).
- Northern Illinois and its opponents have added up to score more than 129.5 points in 50% of their games this season (three of six chances).
- These teams average a combined 127.3 points per game, 2.2 fewer points than the total of 129.5 set for this matchup.
- The RedHawks and the Huskies have seen their opponents average a combined 17.9 more points per game than the over/under of 129.5 set for this game.
- The average over/under the RedHawks have had set in games this season is 7.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
- Huskies games this season have averaged a total of 137.7 points, 8.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Miami (OH) Betting Information
- The RedHawks have struggled to an extent against the spread this season, posting a 2-3 record.
- The RedHawks have posted a losing record of 0-1 against the spread when the spread is -7 or higher.
- In 3 of 5 (60%) contests this season, Miami (OH) and its opponents have hit the over.
Northern Illinois Betting Information
- Northern Illinois has a losing record against the spread, going 0-6 ATS (covering just zero% of the time).
- When they are at least 7-point underdogs, the Huskies have not fared well, going 0-2 against the spread.
- In 3 out of Huskies 6 games this year, (50%) the teams have combined to hit the over.
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/15/2020||Northern Illinois||-2||133||-137||+111||Regular Season||65-60 MIAOH|
|2/1/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-55 NIU|
|1/8/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||83-70 NIU|
Miami (OH) Leaders
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands leads the RedHawks in points and assists per game, scoring 11.3 points and distributing 2.8 assists.
- Dalonte Brown is Miami (OH)’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 10.7 points per game.
- Brown paces his teammates on the RedHawks with 1.7 made threes per game.
- Dae Dae Grant is the RedHawks leader in steals, averaging 1.8 steals per game, while Precious Ayah leads them in blocks with 1.0 per contest.
Northern Illinois Leaders
- The Huskies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tyler Cochran with 13.8 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Kaleb Thornton dishes out 2.3 assists per game, the most assists on the Huskies.
- Trendon Hankerson hits more threes per game than any of his teammates on the Huskies, knocking down shots from deep at a clip of 1.8 per outing.
- Northern Illinois’ leader in steals is Cochran (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Zool Kueth (0.8 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found