The Nebraska Cornhuskers (4-8) will look to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Michigan State Spartans (8-7) at 6:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 6, 2021 as 11.5-point underdogs. The Spartans have lost four games in a row. The point total for the matchup is 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Nebraska (+11.5)||Over (145.5)||Michigan State 76 Nebraska 70|
- In 46.7% of their games this year (seven of 15 chances), the Spartans and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 145.5 points.
- Nebraska and its opponents have combined to score more than 145.5 points in six of 12 games (50%) this season.
- The Spartans and the Cornhuskers combine to average 2.1 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 146.7 points per game, 1.2 more than the point total for this game.
- The Spartans average point total in matchups this season is 145, 0.5 points below the total in this game.
- Cornhuskers games this season have averaged an over/under of 149.3 points, 3.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Spartans average only 1.7 fewer points per game (72.6) than the Cornhuskers give up (74.3).
- When Michigan State totals more than 74.3 points, it is 7-2 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- Nebraska is 0-6 overall and 1-5 against the spread in games when it gives up more than 72.6 points.
- The Cornhuskers score an average of 75 points per game, just 2.6 more points than the 72.4 the Spartans give up to opponents.
- In games it scores more than 72.4 points, Nebraska is 3-0 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- Michigan State is 1-7 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it allows its opponents to score more than 75 points.
- The Spartans have totaled only three more points than their opponents this season (0.2 per game on average), and the Cornhuskers have scored only eight more points than their opponents (0.7 per game).
Michigan State Betting Information
- The Spartans have struggled a bit against the spread this season, posting a 4-11 record.
- The Spartans have posted a losing record of 0-4 against the spread when the spread is -11.5 or bigger.
- Michigan State and its opponents have converted the over just 7 times in 15 (46.7%) games this season.
Nebraska Betting Information
- The Cornhuskers have a losing record against the spread, going 4-7 ATS (covering only 36.4% of the time).
- When they are at least 11.5-point underdogs, the Cornhuskers have a record ATS of 1-1.
- In the majority of Nebraska’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (4 out of 11 games, 36.4%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/2/2021||Michigan State||-8||151.5||-387||+297||Regular Season||84-77 MSU|
|2/20/2020||Michigan State||-12||150.5||-922||+572||Regular Season||86-65 MSU|
|3/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||91-76 MSU|
|1/17/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-64 MSU|
Michigan State Leaders
- Aaron Henry leads the Spartans in points and assists per game, scoring 13.9 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Joey Hauser is Michigan State’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 7.5 boards in each contest while scoring 11.2 points per game.
- Gabe Brown leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Henry is a standout on the defensive end for Michigan State, leading the team in steals with 1.5 per game and blocks with 1.4 per contest.
- Dalano Banton has tallied 6.8 boards and 5.1 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Cornhuskers leaderboards in those categories.
- Teddy Allen counts for 18.4 points per game, making him the top scorer on Nebraska’s squad.
- Allen provides the bulk of the Cornhuskers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.3 threes per game to pace the team.
- Nebraska’s leader in steals is Allen (1.8 per game), and its leader in blocks is Banton (0.9 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. NC State Wolf Pack: 2/24/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Mercer Bears vs. Chattanooga Mocs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Seton Hall Pirates vs. Butler Bulldogs: 2/24/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Furman Paladins vs. Citadel Bulldogs 2/24/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Mississippi State Bulldogs vs. South Carolina Gamecocks: 2/24/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends