The No. 1 seed Michigan Wolverines (20-3) and the No. 5 seed Ohio State Buckeyes (20-8) meet in the Big Ten Tournament semifinals with a spot in the championship game on the line Saturday at Lucas Oil Stadium, starting at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. Michigan is favored by 6 points. Both teams are looking to take another step toward a conference title and an automatic spot in the NCAA Tournament bracket.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Wolverines and their opponents have scored at least 145 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 10 of 23 games (43.5%) this year.
- Ohio State and its opponents have combined to score at least 145 points in 13 of 28 outings (46.4%) this year.
- The two teams average a combined nine more points per game (154) than this matchup’s total of 145 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 9.3 less points per game (135.7) than this game’s total of 145 points.
- The average point total in Wolverines games this year is 3.1 fewer points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
- Buckeyes games this season have averaged a total of 147.7 points, 2.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Wolverines record 6.3 more points per game (76.7) than the Buckeyes allow (70.4).
- Michigan is 16-0 overall and 14-0 against the spread when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- When Ohio State gives up more than 76.7 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- The Buckeyes’ 77.3 points per game are 12 more points than the 65.3 the Wolverines allow to opponents.
- Ohio State has put together a 20-4 overall record and a 15-0 ATS record in games it scores more than 65.3 points.
- Michigan’s record is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when it allows more than 77.3 points.
- The Wolverines have scored a total of 262 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 11.4 per game), and the Buckeyes have out-scored opponents by 193 points on the season (6.9 more per game).
Michigan Betting Information
- The Wolverines have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 17-6 record.
- The Wolverines have posted a winning record of 11-5 against the spread when the spread is -6 or higher.
- Michigan and its opponents have converted the over just 9 times in 23 (39.1%) games this season.
Ohio State Betting Information
- The Buckeyes have a 15-13 record against the spread, covering in 53.6% of their outings.
- When they are at least 6-point underdogs, the Buckeyes have fared well, going 6-4 against the spread.
- In most of Buckeyes games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (15 out of 28 games, 53.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2021||Michigan||-1.5||144||-121||+100||Regular Season||92-87 MICH|
|3/1/2020||Ohio State||-4||137.5||-189||+154||Regular Season||77-63 OSU|
|2/4/2020||Michigan||-3||134||-162||+131||Regular Season||61-58 OSU|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-49 MICH|
- Hunter Dickinson leads the Wolverines in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 13.9 points and 7.6 boards per game.
- Mike Smith leads Michigan in assists, averaging 5.5 per game while also scoring 9.1 points per contest.
- Isaiah Livers leads the Wolverines in three-point shooting with an average of 2.2 threes per game.
- Franz Wagner and Dickinson lead the Wolverines on the defensive end, with Wagner leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Dickinson in blocks averaging 1.4 per contest.
Ohio State Leaders
- E.J. Liddell sits atop the Buckeyes leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 16.0 points and 6.4 rebounds per game.
- CJ Walker dishes out more assists than any other Ohio State teammate with 4.4 per game. He also scores 9.2 points and pulls down 3.0 rebounds per game.
- Duane Washington Jr. paces his teammates on the Buckeyes with 2.7 made threes per contest.
- Walker (1.0 steal per game) is the steal leader for Ohio State while Liddell (1.0 block per game) is the block leader.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED