Josh Thomas leads the Milwaukee Panthers (8-11) into a matchup against the IUPUI Jaguars (8-9) after putting up 22 points in an 89-87 win over Oakland. The Panthers are 4.5-point favorites in the game on Thursday, February 25, 2021, which starts at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The point total in the matchup is set at 151.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Milwaukee (-4.5)||Under (151)||Milwaukee 77 IUPUI 72|
- The Panthers and their opponents have put up at least 151 points — this matchup’s over/under — in 11 of 19 games (57.9%) this season.
- IUPUI has played in eight games this year (out of 17 total matchups — 47.1% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 151 points.
- The two teams average a combined 5.2 fewer points per game (145.8) than this game’s over/under of 151 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 0.2 more points per game (151.2) than this matchup’s total of 151 points.
- The Panthers average point total in matchups this season is 150.6, 0.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average over/under in Jaguars games this year is 4.6 fewer points than the point total of 151 in this outing.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- Milwaukee has been good against the spread this season, posting an 11-8 record.
- When favored by at least 4.5 points, the Panthers have fared well against the spread, compiling a 2-1 record.
- In 13 of 19 (68.4%) contests this season, Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over.
IUPUI Betting Information
- IUPUI has a 9-7-1 record against the spread, covering in 52.9% of their outings.
- IUPUI and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 9 of 17 (52.9%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/30/2021||Milwaukee||-2.5||146||-144||+120||Regular Season||83-76 WBD|
|1/29/2021||Milwaukee||-5||147.5||-221||+178||Regular Season||73-68 IUPUI|
|1/9/2021||Milwaukee||-7||146.5||-315||+247||Regular Season||71-63 WBD|
|2/8/2020||Milwaukee||-3||148||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||80-79 WBD|
|1/3/2020||Milwaukee||-8||144||-395||+300||Regular Season||78-74 WBD|
|2/22/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-60 IUPUI|
|1/19/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||64-57 WBD|
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Panthers is DeAndre Gholston, who puts up 16.2 points and 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Te’Jon Lucas leads Milwaukee in assists, averaging 5.8 per game while also scoring 14.3 points per contest.
- Gholston contributes the bulk of the Panthers’ three-point shooting production. He connects on 2.0 threes per game to pace the team.
- Lucas and Amir Allen lead Milwaukee on the defensive end, with Lucas leading the team in steals averaging 1.2 per game and Allen in blocks averaging 0.6 per contest.
- Marcus Burk sits at the top of the Jaguars scoring leaderboard with 22.4 points per game. He also pulls down 3.8 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- The IUPUI leaders in rebounding and assists are Elyjah Goss with 11.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 10.5 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Mike Depersia with 4.1 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.0 points and 3.5 rebounds per game).
- Burk averages 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jaguars.
- IUPUI’s leader in steals is Burk with 1.9 per game, and its leader in blocks is Goss with 0.7 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED