The Northern Kentucky Norse (7-7) are underdogs (+2) as they attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the Milwaukee Panthers (6-5) at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, February 5, 2021 at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena. The game airs on ESP3. The matchup has an over/under of 138.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Milwaukee (-2)||Over (138)||Milwaukee 72 Northern Kentucky 70|
- In 54.5% of their games this season (six of 11 chances), the Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 138 points.
- Northern Kentucky and its opponents have added up to score more than 138 points in 71.4% of their games this season (10 of 14 opportunities).
- The Panthers and the Norse combine to average 4.9 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set for this game.
- The Panthers and the Norse have seen their opponents average a combined 5.2 more points per game than the over/under of 138 set in this game.
- The average total the Panthers have had set in games this year is 5.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The average point total for the Norse this year is 5.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Panthers have covered seven times in 11 contests.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Panthers have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- Milwaukee has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to hit the total in 6 of 11 games for a 54.5% rate.
Northern Kentucky Betting Information
- The Norse have a losing record against the spread, going 6-7 ATS (covering only 46.2% of the time).
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Norse have not fared well, going 2-5 against the spread.
- In most of Norse games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (9 out of 13 games, 69.2%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/2/2020||Northern Kentucky||-4||139.5||-195||+157||Regular Season||65-56 NKENT|
|12/28/2019||Northern Kentucky||-6||132||-275||+215||Regular Season||74-64 NKENT|
|2/28/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-55 NKENT|
|1/26/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||73-60 NKENT|
- The Panthers leader in points, rebounds and assists is Te’Jon Lucas, who averages 15.2 points, 5.3 boards and 5.5 assists per game.
- DeAndre Gholston’s 1.6 made threes per game lead the Panthers.
- Lucas is Milwaukee’s leader in steals, averaging 1.5 steals per game, while Amir Allen leads them in blocks with 0.5 per contest.
Northern Kentucky Leaders
- Trevon Faulkner is the top scorer for the Norse with 17.3 points per game. He also adds 5.5 rebounds and 2.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Adrian Nelson puts up a stat line of 9.3 rebounds, 7.6 points and 0.5 assists per game for Northern Kentucky to take the top rebound spot on the team. Bryson Langdon has the top spot for assists with 3.4 per game, adding 9.0 points and 2.1 rebounds per contest.
- Adham Eleeda averages 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Norse.
- Northern Kentucky’s leader in steals is Faulkner with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Nelson with 0.5 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Kent State Golden Flashes vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends – CANCELLED
- New Mexico State Aggies vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Akron Zips 3/2/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Baylor Bears vs. West Virginia Mountaineers: 3/2/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Toledo Rockets vs. Central Michigan Chippewas: 3/2/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview