The Milwaukee Panthers (6-9) are favored (-2) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (6-14) at 6:00 PM ET on Friday, February 19, 2021 at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena. The game airs on ESP3. The matchup’s over/under is 153.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Milwaukee (-2)||Under (153.5)||Milwaukee 78 Oakland 74|
- The Panthers and their opponents have combined to score more than 153.5 points in 40% of their games this season (six of 15 opportunities).
- In 11 of 20 opportunities (55%) this season, Oakland has combined with its opponents to score more than 153.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 146.2 points per game, 7.3 less points than the total of 153.5 set for this game.
- The Panthers and the Golden Grizzlies have seen their opponents average a combined 4.3 more points per game than the point total of 153.5 set in this outing.
- The Panthers average point total in outings this year is 148.3, 5.2 points below the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Golden Grizzlies this year is 2.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- The Panthers have been strong against the spread this season, earning a 9-6 record.
- When favored by at least 2 points, the Panthers have struggled to a 2-3 record ATS this season.
- More often than not, Milwaukee and its foes have united to reach the over, cashing in on 10 of 15 chances this season.
Oakland Betting Information
- The Golden Grizzlies record against the spread is 10-10.
- When they are at least 2-point underdogs, the Golden Grizzlies have fared well, going 3-2 against the spread.
- In most of Oakland’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (17 out of 20 games, 85%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/21/2020||Oakland||-4||139||-190||+154||Regular Season||75-68 OAK|
|1/18/2020||Milwaukee||-1||133.5||-111||-111||Regular Season||73-68 WBD|
|2/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||89-73 OAK|
|1/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||67-64 WBD|
- The Panthers leader in points and rebounds is DeAndre Gholston, who scores 16.4 points and pulls down 5.2 rebounds per game.
- Te’Jon Lucas leads Milwaukee in assists, averaging 5.3 per game while also scoring 13.9 points per contest.
- Gholston makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
- The Milwaukee steals leader is Lucas, who averages 1.2 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Amir Allen, who compiles 0.5 rejections per contest.
- Jalen Moore’s points (17.9 per game) and assists (8.1 per game) stat lines give him the top rebounding and assists spots on the Golden Grizzlies’ leaderboards.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ top rebounder is Daniel Oladapo — he pulls down 8.6 per game while averaging 12.2 points per game.
- Rashad Williams is reliable from three-point range and leads the Golden Grizzlies with 3.3 made threes per game.
- Oakland’s leader in steals is Micah Parrish with 1.8 per game, and its leader in blocks is Trey Townsend with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends