The Milwaukee Panthers (4-1) are favored (-4) to continue a four-game win streak when they host the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (2-1) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, January 15, 2021 at UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena. The game airs on ESPN+. The over/under is set at 145 for the matchup.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Purdue Fort Wayne (+4)||Over (145)||Milwaukee 76 Purdue Fort Wayne 72|
- In 20% of their games this season (one of five chances), the Panthers and their opponents have put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 145 points.
- In zero of three games (0%) this year, Purdue Fort Wayne has combined with its opponents to score at least 145 points.
- The two teams average a combined 1.2 less points per game (143.8) than this game’s over/under of 145 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 18.9 fewer points per game (126.1) than this matchup’s total of 145 points.
- The average point total for Panthers games this year is 7.4 fewer points than the over/under of 145 in this matchup.
- Mastodons games this year have averaged a total of 132.3 points, 12.7 less than the point total in this matchup.
Milwaukee Betting Information
- Milwaukee has been good against the spread this season, posting a 5-0 record.
- When favored by at least 4 points, the Panthers have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- Milwaukee has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 2 times in 5 contests (40%).
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Information
- Purdue Fort Wayne has failed to cover the spread in more than half of its contests, going 1-2 ATS.
- The Mastodons have not fared well as a 4-point underdog, going 0-1 against the spread when they are at least 4-point underdogs.
- In most of Purdue Fort Wayne’s games this year, the teams have not hit the over (0 out of 3 games, 0%).
- The leader in points and assists for the Panthers is Te’Jon Lucas, who scores 13.7 points and distributes 6.0 assists per game.
- DeAndre Gholston leads the Panthers in rebounding, grabbing 5.1 boards per game while also scoring 12.9 points a contest.
- Gholston paces his teammates on the Panthers with 1.6 made threes per contest.
- Gholston is the Panthers leader in steals, averaging 1.1 steals per game, while Grant Coleman leads them in blocks with 0.6 per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey puts up 18.2 points and 4.8 rebounds per game for the Mastodons, making him the top scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- The Mastodons’ top assist machine is Jalon Pipkins with a stat line of 3.2 assists, 12.2 points, and 1.8 rebounds per game.
- Godfrey is the top shooter from distance for the Mastodons, hitting 2.2 threes per game.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s leader in steals is Godfrey (1.9 per game), and its leader in blocks is Dylan Carl (0.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found