The Mississippi State Bulldogs (11-9) are at home in SEC action against the LSU Tigers (11-6) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Bulldogs are 1.5-point favorites in the game, the first matchup between the squads this season. The matchup’s point total is 145.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|LSU (+1.5)||Over (145.5)||Mississippi State 73 LSU 72|
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have recorded more than 145.5 points in 40% of their outings this season (eight of 20 opportunities).
- In 11 of 17 outings (64.7%) this season, LSU and its opponents have combined to score at least 145.5 points.
- The Bulldogs and the Tigers combine to average 6.8 more points per game than the over/under of 145.5 set for this game.
- The Bulldogs and the Tigers have seen their opponents average a combined 6.0 less points per game than the point total of 145.5 set for this outing.
- The average point total for Bulldogs games this season is 9.4 less points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Tigers this season is 10.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Scoring Betting Tips
- The Bulldogs record just 3.5 fewer points per game (70.8) than the Tigers give up (74.3).
- Mississippi State is 6-0 against the spread and 8-1 overall when scoring more than 74.3 points.
- LSU has compiled a 1-10 record against the spread and a 5-6 record overall in games when it allows more than 70.8 points.
- The Tigers score an average of 81.5 points per game, 16.3 more points than the 65.2 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.2 points, LSU is 6-0 against the spread and 11-5 overall.
- Mississippi State has an ATS record of 0-2 and a 0-2 record overall when its opponents score more than 81.5 points.
- The Bulldogs have out-scored their opponents by a total of 111 points this season (5.6 points per game on average), and the Tigers have put up 123 more points than their opponents on the year (7.2 per game).
Mississippi State Betting Information
- Mississippi State is good against the spread, going 10-9 on the season.
- The Bulldogs have posted a losing record of 4-6 against the spread when the spread is -1.5 or higher.
- The Bulldogs and their opponents have gone over the total in 10 of 19 games (52.6%) this season.
LSU Betting Information
- LSU has covered the spread in fewer than half of its contests, going 6-11 ATS.
- When they play as at least 1.5-point underdogs, the Tigers have a record ATS of 5-5.
- The Tigers and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 11 of 17 (64.7%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/11/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||60-59 LSU|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||92-88 LSU|
Mississippi State Leaders
- The Bulldogs scoring leader is D.J. Stewart, who averages 17.7 per contest to go with 3.4 rebounds and 2.5 assists.
- Tolu Smith is the Bulldogs leading rebounder, pulling down 8.3 per game, while Deivon Smith is their best passer, averaging 2.9 assists in each contest.
- Stewart’s 1.6 threes per game leads the Bulldogs.
- Stewart is Mississippi State’s leader in steals, averaging 1.4 steals per game, while Abdul Ado leads them in blocks with 1.8 per contest.
- Cameron Thomas is the top scorer for the Tigers with 22.3 points per game. He also adds 2.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game to his statistics.
- The LSU leaders in rebounding and assists are Darius Days with 7.9 rebounds per game (he also adds 12.1 points and 0.5 assists per game) and Ja’vonte Smart with 3.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 15.4 points and 3.4 rebounds per game).
- Smart provides the bulk of the Tigers’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.7 threes per game to pace the team.
- LSU’s leader in steals is Smart with 1.4 per game, and its leader in blocks is Josh LeBlanc with 0.8 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Jackson State Tigers vs. Alabama A&M Bulldogs: 3/4/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/4/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Southern Utah Thunderbirds vs. Portland State Vikings: 3/4/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Eastern Kentucky Colonels vs. Austin Peay Governors 3/4/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends