The Missouri State Bears (10-4) are favored (-2.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Bradley Braves (11-11) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 13, 2021 at JQH Arena. The point total in the matchup is 134.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Missouri State (-2.5)||Over (134.5)||Missouri State 70 Bradley 67|
- The Bears and their opponents have combined to record more than 134.5 points in 64.3% of their games this season (nine of 14 opportunities).
- Bradley has played in 11 games this year (out of 22 total matchups — 50% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 134.5 points.
- The Bears and the Braves combine to average 9.1 more points per game than the total of 134.5 set for this game.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.0 fewer points per game (130.5) than this game’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- The average point total in Bears games this season is 4.4 more points than the total of 134.5 in this matchup.
- Braves games this season have averaged an over/under of 135 points, 0.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Missouri State Betting Information
- Missouri State is strong against the spread, going 6-5-1 on the season.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 5-1-1 against the spread when the spread is -2.5 or higher.
- Missouri State and its opponents have converted the over just 5 times in 12 (41.7%) games this season.
Bradley Betting Information
- Bradley has a winning record against the spread, going 9-8-2 ATS (covering 47.4% of the time).
- The Braves have not fared well as a 2.5-point underdog, going 4-5-1 against the spread when they are at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Bradley and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this year — 10 of 19 (52.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/19/2020||Bradley||-5.5||137.5||-245||+194||Regular Season||83-79 BRADLY|
|1/15/2020||Missouri State||-2.5||130.5||-147||+120||Regular Season||91-78 BRADLY|
Missouri State Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bears is Isiaih Mosley, who scores 20.8 points and distributes 3.4 assists per game.
- Gaige Prim is the Bears best rebounder, pulling down an average of 8.9 boards in each contest while scoring 14.8 points per game.
- Jared Ridder leads the Bears in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Prim is the Bears leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.2 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
- The Braves’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Elijah Childs with 14.2 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Sean East dishes out 4.0 assists per game, the most assists on the Braves.
- Ville Tahvanainen is dependable from three-point range and leads the Braves with 1.9 made threes per game.
- Bradley’s leader in steals is Terry Nolan Jr. (1.2 per game), and its leader in blocks is Childs (1.3 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED