A game after he scored 29 points in a 68-53 win over Southern Illinois, Gaige Prim leads the Missouri State Bears (15-5) on the road against the Evansville Purple Aces (8-14) on Friday, February 26, 2021. The Bears are favored by 5.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has a point total of 135.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- The Bears and their opponents have scored more than 135 points in 65% of their games this season (13 of 20 opportunities).
- Evansville has played in nine games this year (out of 22 total matchups — 40.9% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score more than 135 points.
- The two teams average a combined 3.4 more points per game (138.4) than this matchup’s over/under of 135 points.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 135.5 points per game, 0.5 more than the point total for this game.
- The Bears average point total in outings this year is 139.4, 4.4 points higher than the total in this game.
- The average over/under for Purple Aces games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the point total of 135 for this outing.
Missouri State Betting Information
- Against the spread, Missouri State has been strong this season, posting an 11-6-1 record.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 5-1 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- The Bears have combined with their opponents to go over the total in 8 of 18 contests this season, a rate of 44.4%
Evansville Betting Information
- The Purple Aces record against the spread is 11-11.
- When they are at least 5.5-point underdogs, the Purple Aces have not fared well, going 0-1 against the spread.
- Evansville and its opponents have hit the over in more than half of their matchups this year — 12 of 22 (54.5%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/18/2020||Missouri State||-2.5||131||-158||+127||Regular Season||68-58 MSRST|
|12/31/2019||Missouri State||-6||133.5||-273||+212||Regular Season||65-52 MSRST|
|2/13/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-56 MSRST|
|1/16/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||70-64 EVANS|
Missouri State Leaders
- Prim leads the Bears in rebounds and assists. Prim averages 16.0 points, 9.3 rebounds, and 3.5 assists per game.
- Isiaih Mosley is the Bears scoring leader, averaging 19.7 points per game. He adds 6.3 rebounds and 3.4 assists per contest.
- Ja’Monta Black leads the Bears in three-point shooting with an average of 2.5 threes per game.
- Prim is Missouri State’s leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.2 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.
- Jawaun Newton averages 12.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Purple Aces.
- Jax Levitch is atop the Purple Aces rebounding leaderboard with 5.0 rebounds per game, and Shamar Givance paces the squad in assists with 4.0 per contest.
- Noah Frederking’s 2.4 made threes per game lead the Purple Aces.
- Evansville’s leader in steals is Givance with 1.6 per game, and its leader in blocks is Evan Kuhlman with 0.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED