A pair of struggling teams hit the court when the Missouri State Bears (7-4) visit the Illinois State Redbirds (5-10) on Saturday, February 6, 2021 at 3:00 PM ET. The Redbirds are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to end a four-game losing streak against the Bears, losers of four straight. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Illinois State (+6.5)||Under (144.5)||Missouri State 74 Illinois State 69|
- In 45.5% of their opportunities this year (five of 11 chances), the Bears and their opponents have recorded more than this matchup’s over/under of 144.5 points.
- In seven of 15 games (46.7%) this season, Illinois State has combined with its opponents to score more than 144.5 points.
- The Bears and the Redbirds combine to average 4.4 more points per game than the over/under of 144.5 set for this game.
- The Bears and the Redbirds have seen their opponents average a combined 1.0 fewer point per game than the point total of 144.5 set for this matchup.
- The Bears average point total in outings this year is 141.1, 3.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The average total for Redbirds games this season is 6.8 more points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Missouri State Betting Information
- Missouri State has earned an even 4-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- When favored by at least 6.5 points, the Bears have fared well against the spread, putting up a 1-0 record.
- Missouri State has been reliable for the over this season, combining with opponents to reach the total in 5 of 9 games for a 55.6% rate.
Illinois State Betting Information
- Illinois State has covered the spread in less than half of its contests, going 6-8 ATS.
- When they are at least 6.5-point underdogs, the Redbirds have fared well, going 1-0 against the spread.
- In most of Illinois State’s games this year, the teams have combined to hit the over (8 out of 14 games, 57.1%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/5/2020||Missouri State||-6||138||-268||+209||Regular Season||80-60 MSRST|
|1/7/2020||Illinois State||-2.5||126.5||-148||+120||Regular Season||67-63 MSRST|
|2/27/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-57 ILLST|
|2/10/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||66-65 MSRST|
Missouri State Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Bears is Gaige Prim, who grabs 9.2 boards and distributes 3.4 assists per game to go with a 15.1 PPG scoring average.
- Isiaih Mosley is the Bears scoring leader, averaging 21.4 points per game. He adds 6.6 rebounds and 3.1 assists per contest.
- Ja’Monta Black leads the Bears in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Prim is the Bears leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.1 steals and 1.3 blocks per game.
Illinois State Leaders
- DJ Horne is the top scorer for the Redbirds with 14.3 points per game. He also tacks on 3.5 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- The Redbirds’ leader in rebounds is Dusan Mahorcic with 6.9 per matchup, and their leader in assists is Josiah Strong with 3.1 per game.
- Horne is dependable from three-point range and leads the Redbirds with 2.5 made threes per game.
- Illinois State’s leader in steals is Horne (1.4 per game), and its leader in blocks is Abdou Ndiaye (1.6 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Auburn Tigers vs. Mississippi State Bulldogs: 3/6/2021 Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Betting Trends
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Indiana State Sycamores 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Boston University Terriers: 3/6/2021 Matchup Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Utah Utes vs. Arizona State Sun Devils 3/6/2021 Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Weber State Wildcats vs. Northern Colorado Bears: 3/6/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends