The Missouri State Bears (9-4) are favored (by 7.5 points) to end a four-game home losing streak when they host the Southern Illinois Salukis (8-4) on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 140.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 53.8% of their opportunities this year (seven of 13 chances), the Bears and their opponents have combined to put up more than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- Southern Illinois and its opponents have added up to score more than 140 points in 41.7% of their matchups this season (five of 12 chances).
- The two teams average a combined 6.1 more points per game (146.1) than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- Opponents of the two teams average a combined 4.5 less points per game (135.5) than this matchup’s over/under of 140 points.
- The average point total for Bears games this season is 0.5 more points than the over/under of 140 in this matchup.
- Salukis games this season have averaged a total of 141 points, one more than the point total in this matchup.
Missouri State Betting Information
- The Bears have been an even bet against the spread this season at 5-5-1.
- When favored by at least 7.5 points, the Bears have put together a 1-1 record ATS.
- The Bears have typically run under the total this season, reaching the over/under in 5 of 11 games (45.5%).
Southern Illinois Betting Information
- The Salukis have a 7-2-2 record against the spread, covering in 63.6% of their contests.
- The Salukis have fared well as an 7.5-point underdog, going 2-0-1 against the spread when they are at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- The Salukis and their opponents have hit the over in more than half of their games this season — 7 of 11 (63.6%).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/29/2020||Missouri State||-6.5||128||-307||+233||Regular Season||84-59 MSRST|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-66 SILL|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 MSRST|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-70 SILL|
Missouri State Leaders
- Isiaih Mosley leads the Bears in points and assists per game, scoring 21.4 points and distributing 3.5 assists.
- Gaige Prim is Missouri State’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 9.1 boards in each contest while scoring 15.1 points per game.
- Jared Ridder provides the bulk of the Bears’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.3 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Prim is the Bears leader in steals and blocks, racking up 1.1 steals and 1.2 blocks per game.
Southern Illinois Leaders
- Marcus Domask sits at the top of the Salukis scoring leaderboard with 16.3 points per game. He also pulls down 4.5 rebounds and dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- The Southern Illinois leaders in rebounding and assists are Kyler Filewich with 5.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.5 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Lance Jones with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.1 points and 3.1 rebounds per game).
- Trent Brown’s 2.0 made threes per game lead the Salukis.
- Southern Illinois’ leader in steals is Jones (1.6 per game), and its leader in blocks is Domask (1.0 per game).
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Iowa Hawkeyes vs. Wisconsin Badgers: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Cincinnati Bearcats vs. East Carolina Pirates: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Northwestern Wildcats vs. Nebraska Cornhuskers: 3/7/2021 Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Liberty Flames vs. North Alabama Lions: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- Loyola Chicago Ramblers vs. Drake Bulldogs: 3/7/2021 Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview