The Missouri State Bears (12-4) are favored (-5.5) to continue a five-game winning streak when they visit the Southern Illinois Salukis (9-6) at 9:15 PM ET on Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at SIU Arena. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.5.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
|Southern Illinois (+5.5)||Over (136.5)||Missouri State 71 Southern Illinois 67|
- The Bears and their opponents have put up at least 136.5 points — this matchup’s over/under — in nine of 16 games (56.2%) this year.
- Southern Illinois has played in seven games this season (out of 15 total matchups — 46.7% of chances) where they combined with their opponents to score at least 136.5 points.
- These teams average a combined 142.5 points per game, 6.0 more points than the over/under of 136.5 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these two teams have averaged a combined 132.6 points per game, 3.9 less than the over/under in this game.
- The Bears average point total in outings this season is 138.2, 1.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
- The average point total for the Salukis this year is 0.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Missouri State Betting Information
- Missouri State is good against the spread, going 8-5-1 on the season.
- The Bears have posted a winning record of 5-1 against the spread when the spread is -5.5 or higher.
- Missouri State has more often than not combined with its adversaries to fall short of the total, doing so 6 times in 14 contests (42.9%).
Southern Illinois Betting Information
- Southern Illinois has a winning record against the spread, going 8-4-2 ATS (covering 57.1% of the time).
- The Salukis have fared well as a 5.5-point underdog, going 2-1-1 against the spread when they are at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Southern Illinois has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 50% of matchups this season (7 out of 14 opportunities).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/10/2021||Missouri State||-6.5||138.5||-293||+233||Regular Season||65-53 MSRST|
|2/29/2020||Missouri State||-6.5||128||-307||+233||Regular Season||84-59 MSRST|
|2/8/2020||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||68-66 SILL|
|2/6/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||65-59 MSRST|
|1/2/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||75-70 SILL|
Missouri State Leaders
- The Bears leader in points and assists is Isiaih Mosley, who scores 20.3 points per game along with 3.5 assists.
- Missouri State’s best rebounder is Gaige Prim, who averages 8.6 boards per game in addition to his 15.3 PPG average.
- Ja’Monta Black provides the bulk of the Bears’ three-point shooting production. He makes 2.5 threes per game to lead the team.
- Prim is a standout on the defensive end for the Bears, leading the team in steals with 1.2 per game and blocks with 1.2 per contest.
Southern Illinois Leaders
- Marcus Domask averages 16.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Salukis.
- Southern Illinois’ leader in rebounds is Kyler Filewich with 5.5 per game, and its leader in assists is Lance Jones with 3.2 per game.
- Jones contributes the most three-point shooting production for the Salukis. He makes 1.9 threes per game.
- Jones (1.6 steals per game) and Domask (1.0 block per game) pace the Salukis in steals and blocks, respectively.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Texas Longhorns vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys 3/13/2021 Big 12 Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Buffalo Bulls vs. Ohio Bobcats: 3/13/2021 MAC Championship Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview
- North Texas Mean Green vs. Western Kentucky Hilltoppers: 3/13/2021 C-USA Championship Betting Preview, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds and Trends
- Colgate Raiders vs. Loyola (MD) Greyhounds 3/14/2021 Patriot Championship Betting Preview: Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line, Spread and Trends
- Virginia Cavaliers vs. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets: 3/12/2021 ACC Tournament Betting Trends, Predictions, Computer Picks, Odds, Line and Preview – CANCELLED