Isiaih Mosley leads the Missouri State Bears (4-0) against the Valparaiso Crusaders (3-5) after putting up 29 points in a 70-66 win over Indiana State. The Bears are 2-point favorites in the game on Saturday, January 9, 2021, which tips at 2:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 143.
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
- In 50% of their games this year (two of four chances), the Bears and their opponents have combined to score more than this matchup’s over/under of 143 points.
- In three of eight opportunities (37.5%) this season, Valparaiso and its opponents have combined to score more than 143 points.
- The Bears and the Crusaders combine to average nine more points per game than the over/under of 143 set for this matchup.
- Opponents of these teams have averaged a combined 136 points per game, seven less than the point total in this game.
- The average point total for Bears games this year is six more points than the total of 143 in this matchup.
- The average point total for the Crusaders this season is four points less than this game’s over/under.
Missouri State Betting Information
- Strong against this spread this season, the Bears have covered two times in three contests.
- The Bears fare well when favored by at least 2 points, posting a 1-0-1 record against the spread.
- In 2 of 3 (66.7%) contests this season, Missouri State and its opponents have hit the over.
Valparaiso Betting Information
- The Crusaders have a losing record against the spread, going 1-3-1 ATS (covering just 20% of the time).
- The Crusaders have gone 1-1 against the spread when they are at least a 2-point underdog.
- Valparaiso has combined with its opponents to hit the over in 40% of matchups this season (2 out of 5 contests).
Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/7/2020||Missouri State||-2.5||139.5||-145||+119||Conference Tournament||89-82 VALP|
|2/25/2020||Valparaiso||-1||142||-115||-107||Regular Season||89-74 VALP|
|1/23/2020||Missouri State||-4||140.5||-187||+153||Regular Season||67-60 MSRST|
|1/29/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||55-54 MSRST|
|1/5/2019||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Regular Season||82-66 VALP|
Missouri State Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Bears is Gaige Prim, who pulls down 8.0 boards and administers 4.1 assists per game to go with a 17.7 PPG scoring average.
- Mosley is Missouri State’s leading scorer, tallying 22.1 per game while tacking on 5.4 rebounds and 3.4 assists.
- Ja’Monta Black’s 3.3 made threes per game lead the Bears.
- Black and Prim lead Missouri State on the defensive end, with Black leading the team in steals averaging 1.3 per game and Prim in blocks averaging 2.1 per contest.
- Donovan Clay collects 11.5 points and 5.8 rebounds per game for the Crusaders, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- The Crusaders’ leading assist machine is Daniel Sackey with a stat line of 4.3 assists, 5.4 points, and 2.0 rebounds per game.
- Connor Barrett provides the bulk of the Crusaders’ three-point shooting production. He makes 1.6 threes per game to lead the squad.
- Valparaiso’s leader in steals is Nick Robinson with 1.5 per game, and its leader in blocks is Clay with 1.6 per game.
More Recent NCAA Basketball News
- Posts not found